• LA without day camp guidance

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • OTH under day camp guidance

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • OTH without day camp guidance

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • ALL No dates have be given

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Tournament or full game play in July or August.

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And what about 07s, 08s, 09s, and 10s?

07 - I think it's between San Juan, MVLA and IR.

IR won't last... those girls are going to flee to SJ or Davis sooner than later. SJ is full so probably Davis. Elk Grove soccer is dead.

What happened to Mustang's 07 dominance? Did that blow up?

IR won't last... those girls are going to flee to SJ or Davis sooner than later. SJ is full so probably Davis. Elk Grove soccer is dead.

I remember the great Mustang tournament back in da day because it was my dg first road tournament. We did a combo super team from her old team and it was fun and tough. San Juan was tough and so many greats up there. Lightning from Carlsbad was there and they played really good soccer. This was before 11x11. What impressed me most was ganas and desire from Nocal teams. Nocal plays tough and possession so it's tough to guard.

You're going to see a lot of 'Quakes undershirts at UCLA in the coming years. I'm not sure who the #1 club is but 'Quakes was up there. I suppose Mustang, out of Danville, is the most "prestigious" club in NorCal. MVLA has done a pretty impressive job sending players to the next level. Davis had a great year, 2 years ago, but we'll see what the future olds. Davis is a small, college town and they can draw from the east bay or Sacramento, are ECNL and have a facility with something like 20 fields. California Thorns was another San Jose based DA, like 'Quakes, that was drawing strong players from 1-2 hours away.
Can't wait until practices can be contact and then maybe some scrimmages and then for NPL to start so all of the teams ECNL and GA will have a place to settle our discussions on the field :)

I’d expect Mustang to just get better. Strong roster that Neil M took over.

Agree about 07s. Haven’t seen 05 or 08.

2009 and 2010 are simple. Blues FC for 09 and MVLA for 10.

MVLA '05 hasn't traditionally been a powerhouse but I think they're coming into their own now. Always competitive but not really top 10 per se. I think MVLA is a program that legitimately does try to develop at the lower ages and it pays off once they get U16 and up. It's starting to show benefits now as they're hanging with the best teams this last year. Certainly have no problem putting young ladies into big time college programs.

Dude, we were talking soccer for once.

Take your covid misinformation to off topic.
Dude Dad, I'm proud of you for staying on soccer topic brah. It was a pleasure last night to read all the soccer takes. Just soccer is my motto!!

1601558886610.png

My apologies if this has been posted before...this is on the front page of the Presidio website.

Join your Soccer Community for the
10/10/10 rally/protest
on 10/10 at 10:00 am at the

County Administration Building
1600 Pacific Hwy San Diego, CA

Show the County Officials that we count
and our children need to be playing soccer.

All Players, Teams, Coaches and Parents are invited.
Everyone is to wear masks and respect social distancing.

- - - - - - - -​

Presidio is also planning for games to start October 31.

My apologies if this has been posted before...this is on the front page of the Presidio website.

Join your Soccer Community for the
10/10/10 rally/protest
on 10/10 at 10:00 am at the

County Administration Building
1600 Pacific Hwy San Diego, CA

Show the County Officials that we count
and our children need to be playing soccer.

All Players, Teams, Coaches and Parents are invited.
Everyone is to wear masks and respect social distancing.

- - - - - - - -​

Presidio is also planning for games to start October 31.
That's a Saturday. San Diego county officials work on weekends? :)

Back