Questions re: Typical Club Schedule (After Season Ends)

marioz

BRONZE
We are new to the club scene, and was curious to know what is the typical club schedule for this age after the season? Our has performed decently, and it probably consists of 1/2 players that will play another sport in the offseason, and the other 1/2 either just finding other activities or practicing soccer on their own.

I know club tryouts run around December/January, but what is rather typical for lets say a Flight 1/Flight 2 post-tryouts? If there is a break, when are the breaks? Are they full breaks (no practices for a certain time) or part breaks (1 practice a week)? I know these are young kids and breaks are encouraged (for kid and parents). By the same token, curious to know what other parents, clubs policy/recommendation.

Thank you!

We are new to the club scene, and was curious to know what is the typical club schedule for this age after the season? Our has performed decently, and it probably consists of 1/2 players that will play another sport in the offseason, and the other 1/2 either just finding other activities or practicing soccer on their own.

I know club tryouts run around December/January, but what is rather typical for lets say a Flight 1/Flight 2 post-tryouts? If there is a break, when are the breaks? Are they full breaks (no practices for a certain time) or part breaks (1 practice a week)? I know these are young kids and breaks are encouraged (for kid and parents). By the same token, curious to know what other parents, clubs policy/recommendation.

Thank you!

My teams take 2 breaks a year. About 3-31/2 weeks each. Before Christmas to after New Years then the same length around late June/early July. End of league means players start looking to move which sucks when you have a team gearing up for state cup with players coming to tryouts/training sessions in December and January.

Back