Proof Republicans hate soccer

Lol I just realized I’m “Mavs”... thanks for the nickname “Karen”... Republicans are venal psychopaths. There are not good people on both sides... it’s a spectrum of good and evil... you are either a wolf, a sheep, or a Shepard... and there is no way n hell Republicans are Shepards in this environment.
I'm Independent Mavs. The Bible tells me no one is good, not even you bro, only the Lord is good. It all comes down to a choice. So we all have four choices, not three.

1. Wolf
2. Sheep
3. Shepard
4. Wolf in Sheeps clothing

#4 is the one to watch out for

A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing: Origin and Meaning. A dangerous person who is pretending to be harmless; an enemy who is disguised as a friend. This idiom is a warning that you cannot necessarily trust someone simply because they appear to be kind and friendly.

I see #4 as the most dangerous of all the fakes out there. I can see the wolf very well in the sheep clothing but most can;t see what I see. I have an amazing memory and my eyes see like a Hawk. Most of the human race is not smart enough or have the brain power and they have to pick sides and then work it all from there to make their views the right views. Not this Karen. No side to really pick. The law of two is not the law of the Universe or the heavens. Remember Mavs, it's a choice and we will all be held accountable for our choices, especially the ones we work hard to make sure our choice is the winning choice. Someone is watching and their is no hiding in the next life from what I'm told. Be safe and don;t worry about the one who can destroy your physical body.

1592056499123.png

Your Leadership in action Marspeed, Sheriff Joey, et al... Shame shame shame

"The news has me triggered," Rep. Gaetz said in a statement. He added that he doesn't "like soccer enough" to care about the sport beyond his own political interest, and said a national soccer team "is not something we have to have."

F@#KIN A....!

STAND UP AND RESPECT THE FLAG OF THE COUNTRY YOU ARE
PLAYING IN !

OR F@#K OFF !

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/b2b05a4ab25f4fca0316459e1c7404c537a89702/c=0-0-1365-768/local/-/media/2019/06/30/USATODAY/usatsports/gettyimages-153718849.jpg?width=660&height=372&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp

Trumps biggest Republican fan in the House of Representatives....the Republican speaker, if they controlled the house...said he doesn't "like soccer enough" to care about the sport beyond his own political interest, and said a national soccer team "is not something we have to have."

its right there in front of you ... I don’t need a fucking civics lesson... what we need is them out of power. SEND A MESSAGE... and Unite and defend the sport you love or die by being divided. Condemn him now.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQ4JDDOlUXbczUjAQW_pP3EZU50nJ5Stta_wzEcbBfaF2OsRUh_&usqp=CAU

F@#KIN A....!

STAND UP AND RESPECT THE FLAG OF THE COUNTRY YOU ARE
PLAYING IN !

OR F@#K OFF !

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/b2b05a4ab25f4fca0316459e1c7404c537a89702/c=0-0-1365-768/local/-/media/2019/06/30/USATODAY/usatsports/gettyimages-153718849.jpg?width=660&height=372&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp

You know no, I never know how to take your posts. It doesn't really seem like you're trying to win over anyone to your side. It's you're more like trying to show off to your friends how "crazy" right-wing you are.

I guess there is some fun in seeing who can be the most obnoxious. But the thing is a bunch of people being obnoxious is well... obnoxious. If that makes any sense. Anyway, all I'm trying to say to you is I bet even the conservatives on here will like you better if you told a few more jokes and stuff.

You know no, I never know how to take your posts. It doesn't really seem like you're trying to win over anyone to your side. It's you're more like trying to show off to your friends how "crazy" right-wing you are.

I guess there is some fun in seeing who can be the most obnoxious. But the thing is a bunch of people being obnoxious is well... obnoxious. If that makes any sense. Anyway, all I'm trying to say to you is I bet even the conservatives on here will like you better if you told a few more jokes and stuff.

Tiny " T's " Dilemma

Tiny " T " took a walk
Tiny " T " couldn't talk
Tiny " T " tried to scream
Tiny " T " prayed it was a dream
Tiny " T " saw the " Cucks " kneel
Tiny " T " he felt the need to squeal
Tiny " T " knew the moves were a joke
Tiny " T " but he had to act as if he was woke
Poor Poor Tiny " T " ....the Democrats have his balls

Poor Poor Tiny " T " ....now all he can do is bash his head on walls

https://i.imgur.com/jO55ZdI.gif

QUOTE="Nonononono, post: 334138, member: 2987"

View attachment 7648
/QUOTE

Oh Bob.......
I " Spy " your guy on the right taking a photo....
I " Spy " your other guy on the left viewing a photo.....
What are they " viewing and taking " .....?
Why it's pictures of YOU fluffing statue ...

I " Spy " your fat elbow just below the butt line as YOU fluff....

Poor Poor Bob.....

Back