Proof Republicans hate soccer

Soccermaverick

SILVER ELITE
Your Leadership in action Marspeed, Sheriff Joey, et al... Shame shame shame

"The news has me triggered," Rep. Gaetz said in a statement. He added that he doesn't "like soccer enough" to care about the sport beyond his own political interest, and said a national soccer team "is not something we have to have."

Your Leadership in action Marspeed, Sheriff Joey, et al... Shame shame shame

"The news has me triggered," Rep. Gaetz said in a statement. He added that he doesn't "like soccer enough" to care about the sport beyond his own political interest, and said a national soccer team "is not something we have to have."

So it's only Republicans that want standing demands and they also hate soccer and all Democrats love soccer and want kneeling allowed always and get t out? Is that right Mavs? I know two Dems right now who are more intense about the flag and respect it and standing for it then I ever was. I'm for whatever the person wants to do. I don;t agree at all with what this Congressman is proposing at all. I understand his point of view well and I respect it. That's why we have Congress folks to make laws and then they debate and then vote. If it passes ((this won;t pass imo)) it goes to the Senate and then they vote. Then the President either signs or vetos. Today, their are other ways to make laws and were watching it all unfold on live tv. Some people like to set their own laws first and then tell people those are the laws and shut up.

So it's only Republicans that want standing demands and they also hate soccer and all Democrats love soccer and want kneeling allowed always and get t out? Is that right Mavs? I know two Dems right now who are more intense about the flag and respect it and standing for it then I ever was. I'm for whatever the person wants to do. I don;t agree at all with what this Congressman is proposing at all. I understand his point of view well and I respect it. That's why we have Congress folks to make laws and then they debate and then vote. If it passes ((this won;t pass imo)) it goes to the Senate and then they vote. Then the President either signs or vetos. Today, their are other ways to make laws and were watching it all unfold on live tv. Some people like to set their own laws first and then tell people those are the laws and shut up.
Trumps biggest Republican fan in the House of Representatives....the Republican speaker, if they controlled the house...said he doesn't "like soccer enough" to care about the sport beyond his own political interest, and said a national soccer team "is not something we have to have."

its right there in front of you ... I don’t need a fucking civics lesson... what we need is them out of power. SEND A MESSAGE... and Unite and defend the sport you love or die by being divided. Condemn him now.

Judge @Dominic , I had no idea where this thread came from. Mavs is a baby forum user and put this in the wrong area. Please move to Off Topic. I just felt bad for my friends on the right who have worked their asses off to be better humans and to have more compassion towards all peeps. They used to be, "tough luck, Carson made it and so should you." Tough love and sort of the survival of the fittest. I see more compassion now from them and that is good. Good peeps on both sides and those even in the middle have some good souls. Bad apples everywhere.

Trumps biggest Republican fan in the House of Representatives....the Republican speaker, if they controlled the house...said he doesn't "like soccer enough" to care about the sport beyond his own political interest, and said a national soccer team "is not something we have to have."

its right there in front of you ... I don’t need a fucking civics lesson... what we need is them out of power. SEND A MESSAGE... and Unite and defend the sport you love or die by being divided. Condemn him now.
I condemn this potential law that Gaetz wants to pass. I also ask Mr Gaetz to reconsider and love soccer like my dd does and respect it more.

This is one reason why FIFA prevents governmental interference in soccer organizations. @RepMattGaetz could cause the US from not Co-hosting the 2026 World Cup and the jobs and money that will create. He really is a tool.

Actually, I think are hole country needs a brush up on basic civics and rule of law Mavs. I have a very dear friend who got her business ripped off from a cheat. Long story, but without basic rules of law and civics and especially in today times ((this happen years ago)), she would have had no recourse. Instead, she sued his ass and took home the bacon from the cheat.

This is one reason why FIFA prevents governmental interference in soccer organizations. @RepMattGaetz could cause the US from not Co-hosting the 2026 World Cup and the jobs and money that will create. He really is a tool.
I dont know much about him but I dont like his attitude at all about soccer. He needs to stay out of soccer ((unless he has money for us)) and focus on more important things like with that Flynn case and wire tapping stuff. Move along sir I would say.

There wouldn’t be one if this member of Congress your government gets his way.
I would suggest you pay up to Dom for platinum btw. Dom is working extra hard now because he has to answer all of complaints and protests. He's our leader and it gives you more online mojo. Plus, you can delete all you wan and correct spelling & grammar. Lastly, if you sign up tonight, it would go to those in need and you won;t see anymore ads. Please consider and don;t feel any pressure to give back to the soccer community in Socal :)

weak gaetz and Sheriff Joel targeting us soccer Not gonna go well for them. All these fake patriots in the posts should make for entertaining reading.

Sheriff Joe, Outlaw and Micpapa are all one person acting as three different people. He's part of Russian propaganda in US election to create maximum division. It's very obvious what this guy is doing. Just stop responding to him. They hire people full time over there to post divisive stuff in US media

I would suggest you pay up to Dom for platinum btw. Dom is working extra hard now because he has to answer all of complaints and protests. He's our leader and it gives you more online mojo. Plus, you can delete all you wan and correct spelling & grammar. Lastly, if you sign up tonight, it would go to those in need and you won;t see anymore ads. Please consider and don;t feel any pressure to give back to the soccer community in Socal :)
Come on now, John McCain and JPS don’t have that kind of coin and they are used to the government dime.

Sheriff Joe, Outlaw and Micpapa are all one person acting as three different people. He's part of Russian propaganda in US election to create maximum division. It's very obvious what this guy is doing. Just stop responding to him. They hire people full time over there to post divisive stuff in US media
I believe that’s probably correct. Nono also Russian.

Judge @Dominic , I had no idea where this thread came from. Mavs is a baby forum user and put this in the wrong area. Please move to Off Topic. I just felt bad for my friends on the right who have worked their asses off to be better humans and to have more compassion towards all peeps. They used to be, "tough luck, Carson made it and so should you." Tough love and sort of the survival of the fittest. I see more compassion now from them and that is good. Good peeps on both sides and those even in the middle have some good souls. Bad apples everywhere.
Lol I just realized I’m “Mavs”... thanks for the nickname “Karen”... Republicans are venal psychopaths. There are not good people on both sides... it’s a spectrum of good and evil... you are either a wolf, a sheep, or a Shepard... and there is no way n hell Republicans are Shepards in this environment.

There are plenty of tools on both sides of the aisle. More than enough to go around. What’s really tiring is every example of somebody on either side doing something stupid is a condemnation of the entire party and people who believe that way. It’s exactly the prejudiced behavior people are supposedly speaking out against....kind of ironic. It’s gotten boring. Please post all the political opinions in the Off Topic section...there is good action there for anybody interested.

Back