Ponderable

You certainly are a scared little man. Watch out lil 'joe Americans are out to get you!

I think it's hilarious.....!

" Mad Maxine "

The midnight revenge queen strikes fear into the hearts of ALL Democrats
every time she open up that Venus Fly Trap !

Coming to a B Movie theater soon after Nov 6 th

The man in the middle won the women cycling championships....good for him, he's very deserving.

DpfCPMEXUAAGBek.jpg

"First transgender woman world champion...ever," Rachel McKinnon, an assistant professor of philosophy at the College of Charleston in South Carolina, bragged Sunday in a tweet that set off a massive debate.

There's NO Debate....
He's a CHEATIN SOB !

You certainly are a scared little man. Watch out lil 'joe Americans are out to get you!

I think it's hilarious.....!

" Mad Maxine "

The midnight revenge queen strikes fear into the hearts of ALL Democrats
every time she open up that Venus Fly Trap !

Coming to a B Movie theater soon after Nov 6 th

The man in the middle won the women cycling championships....good for him, he's very deserving.

DpfCPMEXUAAGBek.jpg

"First transgender woman world champion...ever," Rachel McKinnon, an assistant professor of philosophy at the College of Charleston in South Carolina, bragged Sunday in a tweet that set off a massive debate.
What a douche.

You libs could fuck up a wet dream,
Deep blue California makes itself nation's pestilence capital
OCTOBER 20, 2018
Is California earning itself a new national distinction as the nation's pestilence capital? What's with typhus, hepatitis, and cholera – and poop patr...
https://www.americanthinker.com/blo..._makes_itself_nations_pestilence_capital.html

Borrowed and modified for California

Give me your tired, your poor, [your diseased]
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, [on government assitance]
The wretched refuse [pestilence] of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to [our sanctuary state]
I lift my lamp beside the golden [gate]!

2018-10-21t164248z_1_lynxnpee9k0oy_rtroptp_2_usa-immigration-caravan-jpg-cf-jpg.3299

Trump's inauguration?

NO ! How could you be so shallow...

Rep Nancy Pelosi's/Sen Diane Feinstein's replacement gardeners.....
They come with C-4 and hand to hand combat training.....

Let me know if I'm too Too close to your " little " aluminum skiff, don't want
Swamp your silly ass in the harbor....

C.S. Lewis once remarked that a young man who wishes to remain a sound atheist can never be too careful in his reading. The same can be said for a young man who wishes to remain soundly pro-abortion. His position is tenuous. He has built his worldview on a tower of cards. One strong gust of truth and reason will knock it all down, and he knows it. So he plugs his ears and hides in a corner and repeats talking points to himself like an incantation, hoping it will make reality go away. Pro-aborts are ignorant, but willfully ignorant. Their ignorance is the greatest indictment against them because it stems from their incomprehensible cowardice.

C.S. Lewis once remarked that a young man who wishes to remain a sound atheist can never be too careful in his reading. The same can be said for a young man who wishes to remain soundly pro-abortion. His position is tenuous. He has built his worldview on a tower of cards. One strong gust of truth and reason will knock it all down, and he knows it. So he plugs his ears and hides in a corner and repeats talking points to himself like an incantation, hoping it will make reality go away. Pro-aborts are ignorant, but willfully ignorant. Their ignorance is the greatest indictment against them because it stems from their incomprehensible cowardice.
Sounds like our friends in here.

Back