Ponderable

A bitch of the people,
DmbAEPDX0AIJzZ9.jpg

Cortez Wears $3,500 Outfit For Photo-op With Construction Workers?

The Dems have lost their collective minds over the SCOTUS nominee. Senator Feinstein claims to have a letter from someone who was told something about Brett Kavanaugh. Maybe E was was right. The left now believes hearsay to be fact. I would embarrassed to call myself a Democrat today or fpr that matter any other day.

Let the parade of clowns continue...

The Dems have lost their collective minds over the SCOTUS nominee. Senator Feinstein claims to have a letter from someone who was told something about Brett Kavanaugh. Maybe E was was right. The left now believes hearsay to be fact. I would embarrassed to call myself a Democrat today or fpr that matter any other day.

Let the parade of clowns continue...
They are just playing to their crazy base for the midterms and 2020.
Trying to our crazy each other.
Now that's embarrassing.

Haven't we had enough?
University announces “White Awake” safe space for white students
grace.png

Grace GottschlingInvestigative Reporter@Grace_Gotcha Today at 8:52 AM EDT

• The new group is now one of four in the university’s “Diversity Issues” program series.
  • The announcement has been met with wide criticism from students on social media.
bigstock-Young-Smart-Lady-In-Glasses-Is-214910413.jpg

The University of Maryland at College Park announced Friday a new diversity support group to create a “safe space” for white students to discuss their feelings about “interactions with racial and ethnic minorities.”

The support group, called “White Awake,” will help white students who may “sometimes feel uncomfortable and confused before, during, or after interactions with racial and ethnic minorities.”

“I am ashamed over the execution of white awake nor do I fully understand its clause." Tweet This

[RELATED: University offers guide on 'talking to kids about whiteness']

“This group offers a safe space for White students to explore their experiences, questions, reactions, and feelings,” the description explains. “Members will support and share feedback with each other as they learn more about themselves and how they can fit into a diverse world.”

The description asks students if they want to “improve [their] ability to relate to and connect with people different from [themselves]” or if they want to become a better “ally.” The new group is now one of four in the university’s “Diversity Issues” program series.

The group is being led by Noah Collins, who works for the UMD Counseling Center, and will be held once a week. Collins specializes in group therapy and is interested “especially in the areas of racial and cultural awareness,” according to his faculty bio.

[RELATED: Hiring process for new UMD diversity chief raises 'red flags']

The safe space has been met with harsh criticism from students on social media.

“I am ashamed over the execution of white awake nor do I fully understand its clause. ‘How they can fit into a diverse world’? Why do they need to attend therapy sessions on how to be a decent human being in society?” a UMD student wrote on Twitter. “Why do they need to have these sessions to learn how to coexist?”

“Just like classes. You can’t take one class and feel like you have all understanding over a certain subject,” the student added. “It takes practice, it takes problems, it takes more than one course, so ‘White Awake’ has good intention but I am skeptical over the fairytale result.”

UMD1.jpg

[RELATED: Texas students launch 'No Whites Allowed' magazine]

Campus Reform reached out to Collins and UMD for comment but did not receive a response by time of publication. If and when a comment is received, the article will be updated.

Crazy,

Add This to the Questions We Need Answered About Botham Jean’s Killing

Posted at 8:14 pm on September 13, 2018 by Sarah Rumpf

When Botham Jean was shot and killed inside his apartment by Dallas Police Office Amber Guyger on September 7, it sparked national outrage — and rightfully so. Guyger’s defense that she accidentally entered the wrong apartment and Jean failed to follow her verbal commands is a woefully inadequate justification for using deadly force. It took several days to charge Guyger with manslaughter, and many have questioned whether the Dallas Police Department is going too far to protect one of their own officers.

Tonight, new developing news gives additional weight to that question. A story posted by the Dallas Fox affiliate announced, “DEVELOPING: Search warrant: Marijuana found in Botham Jean’s apartment after deadly shooting.”

As the story notes, several search warrants were signed by judges and executed a few hours after the shooting:

The search warrant executed in Jean’s apartment at South Side Flats specifically sought fired cartridge casings, fired projectiles, firearms, ballistic vests, keys, evidence of blood, video surveillance systems, and contraband such as narcotics and other items used in criminal offenses.

The inventory return yielded:
2 fired cartridge casings
1 laptop computer
1 black backpack with police equipment and paperwork
1 insulated lunch box
1 black ballistic vest with “police” markings
10.4 grams of marijuana in ziplock bags
1 metal marijuana grinder
2 RFID keys
2 used packages of medical aid

Let’s be very, very clear about something: whether or not Jean was using or possessing drugs is not relevant under the facts of this case as we currently know them. Guyger’s defense is that she went into the wrong apartment, thinking it was hers, not that she believed there was some sort of crime or dangerous situation happening inside Jean’s apartment and she needed to intervene.

So why was the warrant issued to include searching for drugs? Collecting the fired cartridge casings and other evidence directly related to the shooting makes sense. Investigating the personal life of a victim — who, again, Guyger has made no claims was doing anything illegal or dangerous to justify her entering his apartment — seems not just irrelevant, but potentially an attempt to distract or smear his reputation.

Bitch deserves the death penalty right law and order guy?

So, besides you saying t is a buffoon, you still believe he has America and the American people's best interest in mind?

ten-actions-that-hurt-workers-during-trumps-first-year

100-ways-100-days-trump-hurt-americans

trump-trumka-afl-cio-labor-day-15-ways-hurt-american-worker-populism.html
Where did I say I "believe he has America and the American people's best interest in mind" ?
Makin' shit up again duck...tee'n' it up are ya?
Well, he's picked two very well qualified men to serve on the SCOTUS
Unemployment is at 50 year lows and in some sectors record lows.
Wages are climbing, industries are investing money in America...so he's doing better than BHO ever did.
Didn't read your links Daffy, so sorry.
If I did I'd just have to post ones that say and conclude the opposite.

Where did I say I "believe he has America and the American people's best interest in mind" ?
Makin' shit up again duck...tee'n' it up are ya?
Well, he's picked two very well qualified men to serve on the SCOTUS
Unemployment is at 50 year lows and in some sectors record lows.
Wages are climbing, industries are investing money in America...so he's doing better than BHO ever did.
Didn't read your links Daffy, so sorry.
If I did I'd just have to post ones that say and conclude the opposite.
I see you are once again having trouble following along, or are you simply demeaning yourself again?

You better watch your mouth, because inevitably it’s going to be a person of color taking care of your ass as you get older. I dare you to talk crap to the nurse or hospital team when you’re in a time of need.

That's been going on for ages in the Nursing Homes, now the incidents of what YOU are
describing is relatively very LOW.....YOU had better watch YOUR ass because if what
YOU want here in California happens YOU will be part of the Lower caste system YOU
brought here to the United States whether YOU like it or not....

Funny how that works isn't it !

Back