Ponderable

Outgoing Rep. Mark Sanford (R-S.C.) told NBC News that there are no seeming consequences for President Trump when he lies, cautioning that there would be "incredibly harmful" repercussions in Washington's future.

"There is no seeming consequence to the president and lies and it is going to have incredibly harmful consequences in the way that we operate going forward, based on the construct of the Founding Fathers," Sanford said in an interview with NBC's "Meet the Press," which is set to air on Sunday.
Is this the guy talking about lies?
You Booty, are just about as stupid as stupid can be. I am glad you are a lib.
Mark Sanford's disappearance and extramarital affair ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Sanford_disappearance_and...
Mark Sanford's disappearance and ... "hiking the Appalachian Trail" or "hiking the Appalachians" became a euphemism for a sexual scandal in the English ...

"There is no seeming consequence to the president and lies and it is going to have incredibly harmful consequences in the way that we operate going forward, based on the construct of the Founding Fathers,"

Is this the guy talking about lies?
You Booty, are just about as stupid as stupid can be. I am glad you are a lib.
Mark Sanford's disappearance and extramarital affair ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Sanford_disappearance_and...
Mark Sanford's disappearance and ... "hiking the Appalachian Trail" or "hiking the Appalachians" became a euphemism for a sexual scandal in the English ...
Did Sanford have consequences for his lies?

I know your side doesn't have many people of integrity, but come on now.
Funny how now everything is about integrity but when Obama was telling lies to the American people nobody on the left cared. And when HRC was running for President telling lies, again nobody on the left cared...

Whatever.. Booty is about as relevant as a Backstreet Boys B side single.

Funny how now everything is about integrity but when Obama was telling lies to the American people nobody on the left cared. And when HRC was running for President telling lies, again nobody on the left cared...

Whatever.. Booty is about as relevant as a Backstreet Boys B side single.

In your mind, t's lies are ok because everybody does it?

They must be in your world because I never saw you complaing about Obama or HRC!! Have fun going down this rabbit hole!

I think I was the first poster here to be critical of HRC when she announced her candidacy. I posted many criticisms of O, and I didn't have to make anything up to do it.

Again this is the message: "There is no seeming consequence to the president and lies and it is going to have incredibly harmful consequences in the way that we operate going forward, based on the construct of the Founding Fathers,"

You can attack the messenger all you want but that doesn't make the message less true.

Again this is the message: "There is no seeming consequence to the president and lies and it is going to have incredibly harmful consequences in the way that we operate going forward, based on the construct of the Founding Fathers,"

You can attack the messenger all you want but that doesn't make the message less true.
Depends on what the meaning of the word "is". is.

Dunkin’ Donuts store sign tells customers to report employees speaking a language other than English
20 mins
dunkin-donuts-1280x720.jpg

A Baltimore Dunkin' Donuts is under fire for posting a controversial sign encouraging visitors to report employees not speaking English. (Getty Images)

No. You need to check your quote. It seems to be lacking something..

All four living former first ladies condemn Trump border policy
Hillary Clinton denounced the administration for citing the Bible in its defense, saying, "Jesus Christ said, 'Suffer the little children unto me' not 'let the little children suffer.'"

Meanwhile, Bush, who almost never speaks out on political issues, broke partisan ranks in a Washington Post op-ed.

“I live in a border state. I appreciate the need to enforce and protect our international boundaries, but this zero-tolerance policy is cruel. It is immoral. And it breaks my heart,” she wrote.

Rosalynn Carter called the policy of separating families "disgraceful and a shame to our country."

Michelle Obama also weighed in to support Bush.

Sometimes truth transcends party. https://t.co/TeFM7NmNzU

— Michelle Obama (@MichelleObama) June 18, 2018

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...arating-families-border-cruel-immoral-n884136

And Melania Trump said put me down for whatever Michelle Obama said.

Watch–DHS Sec Nielsen: ‘Vast, Vast Majority’ of Child Border Crossers ‘Were Sent Here Alone by Their Parents’
All four living former first ladies condemn Trump border policy
Hillary Clinton denounced the administration for citing the Bible in its defense, saying, "Jesus Christ said, 'Suffer the little children unto me' not 'let the little children suffer.'"

Meanwhile, Bush, who almost never speaks out on political issues, broke partisan ranks in a Washington Post op-ed.

“I live in a border state. I appreciate the need to enforce and protect our international boundaries, but this zero-tolerance policy is cruel. It is immoral. And it breaks my heart,” she wrote.

Rosalynn Carter called the policy of separating families "disgraceful and a shame to our country."

Michelle Obama also weighed in to support Bush.

Sometimes truth transcends party. https://t.co/TeFM7NmNzU

— Michelle Obama (@MichelleObama) June 18, 2018

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...arating-families-border-cruel-immoral-n884136

And Melania Trump said put me down for whatever Michelle Obama said.
When their opinion matters I will let you know.

I believe the term is, put up or shut up,

Cruz Offers Bill to End Swamp Anguish Over Migrant Children
3537EmailGoogle+Twitter

GettyImages-826057760-640x480.jpg

Mark Wilson/Getty Images
18 Jun 20181,538
Texas Sen. Ted Cruz has drafted a “Protect Kids and Parents Act” that would end the separation of migrant parents from their children and would offer emotional solace to the many Democrats, Hollywood figures and establishment GOP players who are urging that something be done.
“We can fix this,” Cruz said in a reassuring Monday statement, adding:

If my Democratic colleagues will join me, not play politics, but work to solve the problem, we can start to end family separation this week.

Cruz’s fix will ensure family unity by keeping migrant parents and their children in government centers until their legal cases are completed, and until they are either sent home or accepted into the United States:

While these cases are pending, families should stay together. Children belong with their mothers and fathers. Once their cases have been adjudicated — under my legislation, in no longer than 14 days — those who meet the legal standard should be granted asylum and those who don’t should be immediately returned to their home country.

Cruz’s measure is very different from California’s Sen. Diane Feinstein’s “Keep Families Together Act,” which would bar law-enforcement officials from detaining migrants who bring children northwards. The draft bill says:

An agent or officer of a designated agency shall be prohibited from removing a child from his or her parent or legal guardian, at or near the port of entry or within 100 miles of the border of the United States …

Federal officials would be unable to detain migrants because the current law bars them from detaining children.

So far, all 49 Democratic Senators have co-sponsored the Feinstein bill, which would allow millions of young men and women easy access to the U.S. job market, providing they also bring a child. Many of the manual jobs they seek would provide cheap services to upper-income Americans, such as D.C. professionals. Those services include bussing restaurant tables, dry-cleaning clothes, mowing lawns, and cleaning wine glasses.

Most of the migrants will work long hours at wages far lower than those needed by blue-collar Americans, partly because many of the migrants are in bondage debt to the violent cartels who let them pass through their border territory. Nationwide, roughly 8 million illegals immigrants -plus roughly 400,000 Central Americans who have filed for asylum — are already helping to hold down blue-collar wages.

The Feinstein legislation would likely shut down the centers created by the border agencies to shelter children while their parents go through the court system. Those shelters have been likely to Nazi concentration camps by many progressive, but appear markedly different:

Cruz’s fix may be welcomed by Laura Bush, Gov. Jeb Bush and other Republicans who demanded that something be done.

Few of the GOP leaders have described what they want to be done.

“In 2018, can we not as a nation find a kinder, more compassionate and more moral answer to this current crisis?” Laura Bush wrote in a Washington Post op-ed. “I, for one, believe we can

Back