Ponderable

Dodger fans are the worst . . . I mean, really, most of them have to live in LA. Living in that environment fosters the development of issues, deep seated issues.
I mean, really, LA is full of pc, progressive, democrats, like Maxine Waters....
"Living in that environment fosters the development of issues, deep seated issues."
You just might be onto something duck.

I mean, really, LA is full of pc, progressive, democrats, like Maxine Waters....
"Living in that environment fosters the development of issues, deep seated issues."
You just might be onto something duck.
Sports, like food are a couple of the most political things around.

My dad would cut the chicken heads off in our garage with an axe, and then dunk the carcass in a tub of boiling water to loosen the feathers. I was about 5 years old then, but I got to help my mother with the chicken plucking.
Messy.
I prefer to put the chicken in a four sided "funnel" I made, upside down, with its head and neck poking out the bottom, calming the bird, and then slicing its neck, allowing the blood to drain out before it knows its dead. The blood is drained cleanly into a bucket the dogs get, no mess.

That picture was from a video, that guy was cutting heads off during he interview and SP didn't even miss a beat, look it up, too funny.
Just looked it up.
Hilarious!
I thought that "chicken" looked big, but I couldnt decide if it was a giant chicken or a really small guy.
Too funny watching the video with Sarah and the guy draining the bird in the background. At one point he turns around and looks at her for awhile, then he just goes back to work and you can see him nodding his head like he agrees with what she's saying.

Just looked it up.
Hilarious!
I thought that "chicken" looked big, but I couldnt decide if it was a giant chicken or a really small guy.
Too funny watching the video with Sarah and the guy draining the bird in the background. At one point he turns around and looks at her for awhile, then he just goes back to work and you can see him nodding his head like he agrees with what she's saying.
I watched some of her now defunct TV show, she ain't to adept at outdoors living herself, but a least she'd seen it before.

Back