Ponderable

I have been laughing at him for years, even before t became a political issue.

Of course, if he is not serious about any of his idiotic posts and his behavior is just the actions of a troll, he can laugh at me.
No one gets to you like the plumber, he doesn't have to try.

For better or worse, as we're talking about less then 1% of the population... it's hard to picture a Network Show giving much prime time focus on a topic that effects such a small demographic (when they need to draw millions of viewers to break even). Although I would say that if a transsexual comes along who inspires folks, or has a great personal story then undoubtedly they will make appearances. So yeah, you're probably going to see Caitlyn Jenner from time to time.

I imagine you'll survive...
Yes yes, of course. You need to go along with all the other Looney Left Leaning Lunatics . I'm sure that in todays day and age they could just roll the Miss America Pageant into one of the OC Houswives episodes.

Oh yea, you're going to survive Trump as well.

Yes yes, of course. You need to go along with all the other Looney Left Leaning Lunatics . I'm sure that in todays day and age they could just roll the Miss America Pageant into one of the OC Houswives episodes.

Oh yea, you're going to survive Trump as well.

I "need to go along"? Multi, no one is making me do anything. I just believe in treating people with dignity and respect when possible (although I'll admit it can be an uphill battle for me, especially when confronted by knuckleheads).

It's unfortunate that treating your neighbors with a little dignity has gone from being what was expected, to now becoming something folks want you to apologize for.

I just made a prediction.
You heard it here first.
Upset has nothing to do with it.
I guide my own ship through the sea, and expect the same of you.

iu

I "need to go along"? Multi, no one is making me do anything. I just believe in treating people with dignity and respect when possible (although I'll admit it can be an uphill battle for me, especially when confronted by knuckleheads).

It's unfortunate that treating your neighbors with a little dignity has gone from being what was expected, to now becoming something folks want you to apologize for.
TD.. once again you read something that is just not there. Where did I post about treating people poorly? You try so hard and fail so epically at trying to paint conservatives like me in a bad light. I admire your consistency, as misplaced as it is...

And no, you don't need to go along, you do go along.

Back