Ponderable

You know who scares me more then this dumb MS-13 punk Joe is cowering in fear from... Scott Pruitt. Looking down the road you have to wonder how many American's he'll end up killing with his attack on the nations regulations protecting the air and water? What a sleaze ball.
Mr Pruitt is just Making America Great Again after Obama fucked it up.
How is he going to kill people again?

You know who scares me more then this dumb MS-13 punk Joe is cowering in fear from... Scott Pruitt. Looking down the road you have to wonder how many American's he'll end up killing with his attack on the nations regulations protecting the air and water? What a sleaze ball.
It's a good thing we have fossil fuels to help us clean up our air and water. But you're not going to do anything about Madame Pele's fury.

Feds lost track of nearly 1,500 illegal immigrant children placed with “sponsors”
Allahpundit May 25, 2018 6:41 PM
0df7ad0c-80ce-4cad-acb3-dd2d841dd50a.jpg

Vanished

Democrats Undermining Black Civil Rights Heroes' Legacy
LLOYD MARCUS
Democrats have abandoned the mission of my dad's generation of black civil rights pioneers for an America of brotherhood and equal rights for all.
https://www.americanthinker.com/art...rmining_black_civil_rights_heroes_legacy.html
It is extremely disrespectful to my dad and other black civil rights pioneers for Democrats to promote the lie that their hard work, suffering, and sacrifices produced little change in race relations and opportunities for blacks in America.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/art...civil_rights_heroes_legacy.html#ixzz5GcllmsZv
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Funny that you would bring evidence of more Trump administration incompetence to light in here.
Once again your IPD leading you to the wrong conclusions when you could have just read the article. But that's just the way your father, Espola, raised you.

Two years ago the subcommittee released a report detailing how health and human services officials placed eight children with human traffickers who forced the minors to work on an egg farm in Marion, Ohio. The report found that department officials had failed to establish procedures to protect the unaccompanied minors, such as conducting sufficient background checks on potential sponsors and following up with sponsors. As a result, the children were turned over to the people who contracted them out to the egg farm.

I guess I am just not as partisan as you people.
See, the thing about that is that what mostly goes on in here is either someone posting about stupid shit or reacting to someone else post about someone doing stupid shit. There is the right in your face, vetted, proven stupid shit, then there is the stupid shit that has no basis in fact but is reported here like it's gospel, of which is you and yours most traveled path.

See, the thing about that is that what mostly goes on in here is either someone posting about stupid shit or reacting to someone else post about someone doing stupid shit. There is the right in your face, vetted, proven stupid shit, then there is the stupid shit that has no basis in fact but is reported here like it's gospel, of which is you and yours most traveled path.
Stupid shit.

It's a good thing we have fossil fuels to help us clean up our air and water. But you're not going to do anything about Madame Pele's fury.

Well we use fossil fuels... although in France I think they use primarily nuclear created energy. In Germany sounds like they are going to be using Russian gas.

What's striking to me however, is when you go to countries like China that are building infrastructure from the ground up... who can and do use fossil fuels, nuclear energy and imported Russian gas (and also have the benefit of being able to look and learn from the first world economies), their focusing on is the creation of renewable energy.
Why do you think that might be Bruddah?

Well we use fossil fuels... although in France I think they use primarily nuclear created energy. In Germany sounds like they are going to be using Russian gas.

What's striking to me however, is when you go to countries like China that are building infrastructure from the ground up... who can and do use fossil fuels, nuclear energy and imported Russian gas (and also have the benefit of being able to look and learn from the first world economies), their focusing on is the creation of renewable energy.
Why do you think that might be Bruddah?
Because they have access to fossil fuels that allow them to build the infrastructure required to build and maintain the aforementioned energy sources that only create energy on sunny and windy days. Duh!!

Back