Ponderable

Don’t be dumber.
So you just made that up? Is it another one of those nutter catch phrases or slogans that only you people understand? Remember, unlike you, I don't have an infowars bumper sticker. If you can't explain yourself I will understand and file it with everything else you've blurted to over the years with no backing or explanation.

So you just made that up? Is it another one of those nutter catch phrases or slogans that only you people understand? Remember, unlike you, I don't have an infowars bumper sticker. If you can't explain yourself I will understand and file it with everything else you've blurted to over the years with no backing or explanation.

OMG....talk about Hot Air...The Rodent is spewing...

Not falling for your false humility.

Ultra progressive Fox News, this is gonna piss the liberals off.
Fox News Names Its First Female CEO: 'She Has Now Made History'
"The only woman running a major news organization that includes both cable and broadcast."
suzanne_scott_2.jpg

Courtesy Fox News
ByJames Barrett
May 17, 2018
15.5k views
Fox News has named the permanent replacement for CEO Roger Ailes, who was ousted in 2016, and in the spirit of "Time's Up," the new chief executive of the top-rated cable news network is a woman: veteran programming executive Suzanne Scott — the first ever female CEO of Fox and now the only woman running a major cable and broadcast news organization.

The appointment of Scott as CEO of both Fox News and Fox Business Network comes amid a larger restructuring of 21st Century Fox as part of its deal with Disney, which is acquiring the bulk of the company's assets. CNN reports that Rupert Murdoch, who acted as CEO after Ailes was forced out in 2016 amid sexual harassment allegations, will continue to serve as executive chairman of the reformed parent company, along with his son, Lachlan.

Scott has been with Fox News since it launched in 1996 and spent several years helping develop and oversee programming at the network. She served as president of programming for the last year; she has also served previously as president of news at the network.

Back