Ponderable

Where's Jimmy Carter?

Jimmy Carter is not the current POTUS. Only your hero Donald Trump could be so classless as to paly golf instead of attending Barbara Bush's funeral. You sound as classless as Trump for equating Carter not going as the same as Trump not going.

“President and Mrs. Carter regret that they are unable to attend,” the Carter Center in Atlanta said in a statement Thursday morning. “President Carter will be on a private trip overseas, and although she is recovering, Mrs. Carter is not yet able to travel following her recent intestinal surgery.”

Jimmy Carter is not the current POTUS. Only your hero Donald Trump could be so classless as to paly golf instead of attending Barbara Bush's funeral. You sound as classless as Trump for equating Carter not going as the same as Trump not going.

“President and Mrs. Carter regret that they are unable to attend,” the Carter Center in Atlanta said in a statement Thursday morning. “President Carter will be on a private trip overseas, and although she is recovering, Mrs. Carter is not yet able to travel following her recent intestinal surgery.”
Pfffttt...
It's not unusual for the sitting president to send his wife or the vice president to a funeral involving first ladies.
George W. Bush didn't attend Lady Bird Johnson's funeral. Laura Bush did.
Barrack H. Obama did not attend Betty Ford's funeral, Michelle Obama did.
Jimmy Carter was the only FORMER President who did not attend Barbara Bush's funeral, thanks for answering the question about Jimmy C.
Pffttt.... your nose tickles my ass bitch....run along asswipe.

th

Joy Reid's Anti-Gay Blog Posts Revealed...

MSNBC Host Claims Hackers 'Fabricated'...

Barbara Bush did not hold back at all when revealing her feelings about Trump, particularly as they related to his treatment of women. As the former first lady put it:

He doesn't give many answers to how he would solve problems. He sort of makes faces and says insulting thing ... He's said terrible things about women, terrible things about the military. I don't understand why people are for him, for that reason. I'm a woman ... I'm not crazy about what he says about women.

He's [Trump's] like a comedian or like a showman or something. It's just, the whole thing, not working with Congress ... that's the way things get done in this country ... Well, what about [how he's treated] women? I mean, unbelievable. I don't know how women can vote for someone who said what he said about Megyn Kelly. It's terrible. And we knew what he meant too. Don't you get in his firing line. And money doesn't buy everything. It's accomplishments and what you're doing and giving. It's incomprehensible to me.

Barbara Bush did not hold back at all when revealing her feelings about Trump, particularly as they related to his treatment of women. As the former first lady put it:

He doesn't give many answers to how he would solve problems. He sort of makes faces and says insulting thing ... He's said terrible things about women, terrible things about the military. I don't understand why people are for him, for that reason. I'm a woman ... I'm not crazy about what he says about women.

He's [Trump's] like a comedian or like a showman or something. It's just, the whole thing, not working with Congress ... that's the way things get done in this country ... Well, what about [how he's treated] women? I mean, unbelievable. I don't know how women can vote for someone who said what he said about Megyn Kelly. It's terrible. And we knew what he meant too. Don't you get in his firing line. And money doesn't buy everything. It's accomplishments and what you're doing and giving. It's incomprehensible to me.
So, you were just being dumb with your previous post? You are very comfortable there.

But I am sure that we of the left have to answer to ourselves, to each other, to the movement to which we have devoted our lives, and especially to the millions of our comrades who were themselves slaughtered in a heroic effort to make the world a better place. The left sneers at Burke's great dictum that government—or, better, society—is a compact between the living, the dead, and the as yet unborn. But the truth of the dictum returns to haunt us again and again. If nothing else, we cannot escape the duty to see that the millions of our comrades who died in revolutionary struggles did not die in vain.

If you look up dope in websters there is a very good change this idiot will come up.
Some Teams Are Actually Thinking Of Signing Him, So Colin Kaepernick Turned His Anti-Police Talk Up To 11
Sports | Justin Caruso

This is just not right.

He needs reprogramming, he's exhibiting all the characteristics of a bad bad " C " Drive...
which will lead to the " Blue " screen of death........Do not operate until the system is
wiped clean and a fresh useful system is in place......Poor Poor Colin.

But I am sure that we of the left have to answer to ourselves, to each other, to the movement to which we have devoted our lives, and especially to the millions of our comrades who were themselves slaughtered in a heroic effort to make the world a better place. The left sneers at Burke's great dictum that government—or, better, society—is a compact between the living, the dead, and the as yet unborn. But the truth of the dictum returns to haunt us again and again. If nothing else, we cannot escape the duty to see that the millions of our comrades who died in revolutionary struggles did not die in vain.

That makes me want to puke......

Back