Ponderable

I notice you bring this up every time I catch you in a lie, and it spins around for a couple of days.

Interesting tell.
Catch me in a lie....that's a lie.
I notice you've never answered the question regarding Lee
If anyone is a liar Magoo, it is you.
Now cite the Lee source and then tell all of us what is wrong with Ricky's post regarding FDR.
And cite your sources ya dick wad.

Now cite the Lee source and then tell all of us what is wrong with Ricky's post regarding FDR.
E-liar is in full on spitting, slobbering meltdown mode, good thing he has company in husker.

Excuse me Professor....you gonna cite the source for your claim regarding Lee?

Here is something more for you to chew on --

[Lee talking to a Rebel General]

“And General…”
“Sir?”
“Is it true a colored division was in the assault?”
“Yes, sir.”
Lee stepped closer to Mahone and in an uncharacteristic gesture put a fatherly hand on his soldier. “I want the full honor of war observed. Those who surrender are to be treated as proper prisoners, with respect, their wounded tended to, their officers shown the respect due their rank.”
Mahone looked at him, as if to reply.
“I know what our President has said, but in this army, sir, my orders on this day carry full weight. We are Christian soldiers, sir. Do you understand me? Passions must not rule, even in the heat of battle. If I hear of any atrocities, I will ensure that those involved shall face court-martial and the full penalty of military law.”
He drew Mahone a bit closer. “Do we understand each other, sir?”
There was only one answer Mahone could possibly give to such a man. “Yes, sir.”

Lee looks like the perfect Christian gentleman scholar in that passage, doesn't he? And that passage conflicts with my claim about his behavior toward colored troops.

However, the passage above is fiction written by Newt Gingrich and some ghost writers several years ago, hoping to shine up Lee's image -

https://www.amazon.com/Battle-Crate...2101&sr=1-1&keywords=the+battle+of+the+crater

"...dementia..."

Here is something more for you to chew on --

[Lee talking to a Rebel General]

“And General…”
“Sir?”
“Is it true a colored division was in the assault?”
“Yes, sir.”
Lee stepped closer to Mahone and in an uncharacteristic gesture put a fatherly hand on his soldier. “I want the full honor of war observed. Those who surrender are to be treated as proper prisoners, with respect, their wounded tended to, their officers shown the respect due their rank.”
Mahone looked at him, as if to reply.
“I know what our President has said, but in this army, sir, my orders on this day carry full weight. We are Christian soldiers, sir. Do you understand me? Passions must not rule, even in the heat of battle. If I hear of any atrocities, I will ensure that those involved shall face court-martial and the full penalty of military law.”
He drew Mahone a bit closer. “Do we understand each other, sir?”
There was only one answer Mahone could possibly give to such a man. “Yes, sir.”

Lee looks like the perfect Christian gentleman scholar in that passage, doesn't he? And that passage conflicts with my claim about his behavior toward colored troops.

However, the passage above is fiction written by Newt Gingrich and some ghost writers several years ago, hoping to shine up Lee's image -

https://www.amazon.com/Battle-Crate...2101&sr=1-1&keywords=the+battle+of+the+crater

You quote a conversation involving Lee...
"However the passage above is fiction written by Newt Gingrich and some ghost writers several years ago"...
...and wonder why I mention you and dementia in the same sentence.....
Apparently you chewed on it and swallowed it whole, digested it & then shit it out as fact....

You quote a conversation involving Lee...
"However the passage above is fiction written by Newt Gingrich and some ghost writers several years ago"...
...and wonder why I mention you and dementia in the same sentence.....
Apparently you chewed on it and swallowed it whole, digested it & then shit it out as fact....

Too hard for you to grasp?

Nice fantasy piece . . . do you ever delve into non-fiction?
I like this shit. Agree or disagr
FDR's policies prolonged Depression by 7 years, UCLA economists calculate

Two UCLA economists say they have figured out why the Great Depression dragged on for almost 15 years, and they blame a suspect previously thought to be beyond reproach: President Franklin D. Roosevelt.

After scrutinizing Roosevelt's record for four years, Harold L. Cole and Lee E. Ohanian conclude in a new study that New Deal policies signed into law 71 years ago thwarted economic recovery for seven long years.

entire article:
http://newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/FDR-s-Policies-Prolonged-Depression-5409
Hey at least it's written by actual professors at a good school. The right almost never does that. And it's not emotional. Good boy, Lion!

Not at all Magoo....
Every order of consequence that Lee gave is recorded somewhere.
The one you claim he made is no where to be found.
That apparently is to hard for you to grasp.
Again so sorry about the illness.

What did Lee's orders have to say about this?

SEC. 4. That every white person, being a commissioned officer, or acting as such, who, during the present war, shall command negroes or mulattoes in arms against the Confederate States, or who shall arm, train, or organize, or prepare negroes or mulattoes for military service against the Confederate States, or who shall voluntarily aid negroes or mulattoes in any military enterprise, attack, or conflict in such service, shall be deemed as inciting servile insurrection, and shall, if captured, be put to death, or be otherwise punished at the discretion of the court.

SEC. 5. Every person being a commissioned officer or acting as such, in the service of the enemy, who shall, during the present war excite, attempt to excite, or cause to be excited, a servile insurrection, or who shall incite or cause to be incited a slave to rebel, shall, if captured, be put to death, or be otherwise punished at the discretion of the court.​

Confederate Congress, “Joint Resolution on the Subject of Retaliation,” May 1, 1863.

Back