Ponderable

What would you accept as proof? An official long-form birth certificate?

What I found most compelling (aside from her siblings telling the same stories) is the fact that her parents eloped because her father's family would not allow him to marry that half-breed girl.
Sounds like an interesting tale. ...or did you say fact?

Sounds like an interesting tale. ...or did you say fact?

When I first heard about this, it was in an article that included references to the marriage certificate.

I know, I know - it wasn't in your twitter feed story, so it must be just liberal lies.

I leave the space below for your next fact-free wingnut rant --
--- and I will even fill in the ending for you --

"Pocahontas!!!"

When I first heard about this, it was in an article that included references to the marriage certificate.

I know, I know - it wasn't in your twitter feed story, so it must be just liberal lies.

I leave the space below for your next fact-free wingnut rant --
--- and I will even fill in the ending for you --

"Pocahontas!!!"
Sounds like an interesting tale.

What would you accept as proof? An official long-form birth certificate?

What I found most compelling (aside from her siblings telling the same stories) is the fact that her parents eloped because her father's family would not allow him to marry that half-breed girl.
If she's (her mother) "half breed" then she's more than 3%...which is it Magoo?

Actually, you and your fellow cubicle farmers brought the productivity level down from where it should be . . . funny that you complain about the thing (government) that you so desperately depend on. But hey, your bene's, your position and pay are guaranteed through collective bargaining, what do you care.

Your " Business Agent " is calling you.....go answer the phone and go to
work tomorrow !
Or clean up the Shithole you reside in !

You think "half-breeds" are always 50%?
I'm apparently not up on the labeling of Indians...what are "half breeds".
Having spent the last couple of years in Oklahoma City working, I became very aware of the pride that folks have in their Indian heritage.
A lot of blood haired blue eyed members of the Cherokee, Choctaw, Cheyenne and other native Americans nations.
The nations make you take a DNA/blood test to confirm your heritage, so you can receive tribal benefits.
Wonder why Elizabeth isn't a member of her native American nation...DNA would answer the question.

Back