Ponderable

"Mr. Rearden", said the Wet Nurse, when he heard about the rejected order, "you shouldn't have done that."

"Why not"

"There's going to be trouble"

"What kind of trouble?"

"It's a government order. You can't reject a government order."

"Why can't I?"

"It's an essential need project and secret too. It's very important."

"What kind of a project is it?"

"I don't know. It's secret."

"Then how do you know it's important?"

"It said so."

"Who said so?"

"You can't doubt such a thing as that, Mr. Rearden."

"Why can't I?"

"But, you can't"

"If I can't, then that would make it an absolute and you said there aren't any absolutes."

"That's different."

"How is it different?"

"It's the government"

"You mean there aren't any absolutes except the government?"

"I mean, if they say it's important, then it is"

"Why?"

I love Hank.

Since Joffrey decided to weigh in on the subject we've seen our first MLB player kneel during the anthem and a large group of Ravens and Jags kneel together for the anthem this morning. I suspect we'll see a lot more today and that an NBA champion team will never visit the WH during this admin.

Since Joffrey decided to weigh in on the subject we've seen our first MLB player kneel during the anthem and a large group of Ravens and Jags kneel together for the anthem this morning. I suspect we'll see a lot more today and that an NBA champion team will never visit the WH during this admin.
Lame duck presidency in more than one way. Trump has never had many friends, only pigeons.

That's good thing, they won't have to hide their valuables.

Back