Ponderable

Can someone please tell me who's side this guy is on? I forget.
DKMd7o7WsAAsoOO.jpg

LEAKED: MSNBC O'Donnell Unhinged Outtakes...

Why does this turn you on? They blackballed Kap, they won't bend in regards to marijuana and it's beneficial effects on players dealing with chronic pain (no pun intended) and they are a business . . . is it because they hire minorities?

The San Quentin Prison Yard League is collapsing and when it does I say good riddance.....
The epicenter of the sinkhole can now be pinned on Colin Kaepernick and his selfish actions.....

Anybody want to talk about Indoctrination .....
Look what this coach did with his 8 Year old Football Team....Beyond disrespectful.
That in my eyes is why Football is going to degrade to to thug status.
That's a Pop Warner or Club Football League Team that parents PAY to be on....
You cannot undo what this Coach did, you have to fire his ass and hope the Kids
understand why after a thorough explanation.

Why does this turn you on? They blackballed Kap, they won't bend in regards to marijuana and it's beneficial effects on players dealing with chronic pain (no pun intended) and they are a business . . . is it because they hire minorities?
You guessed it the first time, you are actually getting smarter, I didn't think it was possible.

Anybody want to talk about Indoctrination .....
Look what this coach did with his 8 Year old Football Team....Beyond disrespectful.
That in my eyes is why Football is going to degrade to to thug status.
That's a Pop Warner or Club Football League Team that parents PAY to be on....
You cannot undo what this Coach did, you have to fire his ass and hope the Kids
understand why after a thorough explanation.
I think the parents were all on board.

The San Quentin Prison Yard League is collapsing and when it does I say good riddance.....
The epicenter of the sinkhole can now be pinned on Colin Kaepernick and his selfish actions.....
If football goes down, then black athletes will turn to soccer and there goes my kids' scholarships!

If football goes down, then black athletes will turn to soccer and there goes my kids' scholarships!

This is a valid point but doesn't seem to be the case overseas. The racial mix seems pretty even where Soccer is more popular.

Back