Ponderable

There is no debate that Sanger was a racist.
Her "plan" is in full effect.

You can call me a racist through innuendo, I dont care.
Propping up, and defending Sanger's ethnic regulator is not something I consider.

Check this out.
Planned Parenthood CEO’s salary doubles in three years to nearly $1 million
While Planned Parenthood’s 2014 annual report reveals a steady annual decline in the abortion chain’s legitimate health care services (pap smears, breast exams, STI treatment, contraception, adoption referrals, etc.), the most recent IRS Form 990 filed by the organization, covering 2014, shows that CEO Cecile Richards’ salary and compensation skyrocketed, bringing her salary to $957,952. Vice President Dawn Laguens cleared $599,721.

Texas Right to Life notes that it only took three years for Richards’ salary to double. In 2011, her reported income was $420,153. These salary reports do not yet show (if any) effects of the Center for Medical Progress’s undercover Planned Parenthood videos, since financial reports are released almost two years later. However, they do show that during the time period leading up to the videos’ release, the abortion giant was doing well enough to compensate its two top officers $1,557,673.

In comparison, Planned Parenthood’s lament that it deserves government funding falls flat. In its 2014-2015 annual report, the abortion chain reports it received $553.7 million from government funding. By comparison, in its most recent tax return, Planned Parenthood’s 12 highest paid employees all earn six-figure compensation totaling almost half a billion dollars. Clearly this business is so profitable it can afford to pay just its top 12 people nearly as much as it receives from taxpayers.

Planned Parenthood is Sanger's racist, ethnic control mechanism, come to fruition.

If you really want to know.

Abortion and Race

In the United States, black children are aborted at three times the rate of white children; Hispanic children are aborted at one and a half times the rate. Whatever the intentions of the abortion industry, by functional standards, abortion is a racist institution.
Abortion, by the numbers, is a racist institution. That's not to say that all or even most of those who support abortion are racists. Nor does it imply that there are not racists among those who oppose abortion. This statement has nothing to do with agendas or intent. It has everything to do with the simple undeniable reality that in the United States, abortion kills black children at roughly three times the rate of non-Hispanic, white children. The Reverend Clenard H. Childress calls this phenomenon "black genocide" and has built a national ministry around its exposure. Alveda C. King, daughter of slain civil-rights leader A.D. King and niece of Martin Luther King, Jr., quotes her uncle often when outlining her opposition of abortion. She writes:

[Martin Luther King, Jr.] once said, “The Negro cannot win as long as he is willing to sacrifice the lives of his children for comfort and safety.” How can the “Dream” survive if we murder the children? Every aborted baby is like a slave in the womb of his or her mother. The mother decides his or her fate.1

Lest you feel these claims are an exaggeration, consider the numbers. Among black women, the current abortion ratio is 420.2 That means there are 420 abortions for every 1,000 live births. Statistically, 30% of black pregnancies end in abortion (excluding miscarriages). Among white women, the abortion ratio is 121—which means less than 11% of white pregnancies end in abortion.3 The abortion ratio among Hispanic women is 178, or 15% of pregnancies.4 Even though whites make up 63.7% of America's population,5 white women account for only 37% of its abortions.6

By the latest count, approximately 2,614 human beings lose their lives to abortion each day in the United States.7 The CDC tells us that on average, 19% are Hispanic, 36% are black, and 37% are white.8 That translates to approximately 497 Hispanic children, 941 black children, and 967 white children. Think about those numbers. Though the white population in the U.S. outnumbers the black population five to one,10 abortion kills close to the same number of black children each day as it does white children. John Piper, a white pastor with a heart for racial justice, remarks on the disparity of abortion this way:

The de facto effect (I don’t call it the main cause, but net effect) of putting abortion clinics in the urban centers is that the abortion of Hispanic and Black babies is more than double their percentage of the population... Call this what you will—when the slaughter has an ethnic face and the percentages are double that of the white community and the killers are almost all white, something is going on here that ought to make the lovers of racial equality and racial harmony wake up.10

In 2014, a total of 303,844 blacks died in the U.S.11 That same year, an estimated 954,000 abortions took place in the United States.12 If 36% were performed on black women, that means 343,440 black babies were aborted. In other words, more blacks are killed by abortion each year in the United States than by all other causes combined.

In 2010, the black population in the U.S. stood just shy of at 39 million.13 The CDC reports that during the 1970's, roughly 24% of all U.S. abortions were performed on black women.14 That percentage rose to 30% in the 1980's, 34% in the 1990's and 36% in the 2000's.15 That means that about 31% of all U.S. abortions since 1973 have been performed on African American women. Based on the January 2013 estimate that there have been 55.7 million abortions in the United States since 1973,16 we can deduce that approximately 17 million of the aborted babies were black.

Despite an overall black population growth of 12% between 2000 and 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau reports that the black population "grew at a slower rate than most other major race and ethnic groups in the country."17 CBS News reported in 2009 that "Hispanics have surpassed blacks as the nation's largest minority group."21 Can there be any question about the role abortion has played in this demographic shift? Despite similar population numbers, Hispanic women account for approximately 19% of U.S. abortions whereas African-American women account for up to 36%. From 1973 to 2012, abortion reduced the black population by 30%, and that doesn't even factor in all the children that would have been born to those aborted a generation ago. To put it bluntly, abortion has thinned the black community in ways the Ku Klux Klan could have only dreamed of.

The fact that black leaders, like President Obama, support abortion rights does not change the reality of what is happening. How many candidates for public office have abandoned a prior conviction so as to be consistent with a party platform? This is perhaps nowhere more evident than in Reverend Jesse Jackson's flip-flop on abortion. Prior to having ambitions as a Presidential candidate for the Democratic Party, he was an eloquent and outspoken opponent of abortion. Though his public stance on abortion has reversed, his earlier remarks remain as applicable as ever, and show that there is more than mere numbers at stake. Abortion attacks the "moral fabric" of an entire people. The following remarks come from his 1977 article for the National Right to Life News:

The question of "life" is The Question of the 20th century. Race and poverty are dimensions of the life question, but discussions about abortion have brought the issue into focus in a much sharper way.

How we will respect and understand the nature of life itself is the over-riding moral issue, not of the Black race, but of the human race.

The question of abortion confronts me in several different ways. First, although I do not profess to be a biologist, I have studied biology and know something about life from the point of view of the natural sciences. Second, I am a minister of the Gospel and, therefore, feel that abortion has a religious and moral dimension that I must consider. Third, I was born out of wedlock (and against the advice that my mother received from her doctor) and therefore abortion is a personal issue for me.

From my perspective, human life is the highest good, the summum bonum. Human life itself is the highest human good and God is the supreme good because He is the giver of life...

There are those who argue that the right to privacy is of higher order than the right to life. I do not share that view. I believe that life is not private, but rather it is public and universal.

If one accepts the position that life is private, and therefore you have the right to do with it as you please, one must also accept the conclusion of that logic. That was the premise of slavery. You could not protest the existence or treatment of slaves on the plantation because that was private and therefore outside of your right to concerned.

Another area that concerns me greatly, namely because I know how it has been used with regard to race, is the psycholinguistics involved in this whole issue of abortion. If something can be dehumanized through the rhetoric used to describe it, then the major battle has been won. Those advocates of taking life prior to birth do not call it killing or murder, they call it abortion. They further never talk about aborting a baby because that would imply something human. Rather they talk about aborting the fetus. Fetus sounds less than human and therefore can be justified.

… What happens to the mind of a person, and the moral fabric of a nation, that accepts the aborting of the life of a baby without a pang of conscience? What kind of a person, and what kind of a society will we have 20 years hence if life can be taken so casually?

It is that question, the question of our attitude, our value system, and our mind-set with regard to the nature and worth of life itself that is the central question confronting mankind. Failure to answer that question affirmatively may leave us with a hell right here on earth.18

I forgot all about it.

Immigration attorney on what’s next after ‘Day Without Immigrants’ protest

Did anyone notice this was going on? How did it affect your life?

If you really want to know.

Abortion and Race

In the United States, black children are aborted at three times the rate of white children; Hispanic children are aborted at one and a half times the rate. Whatever the intentions of the abortion industry, by functional standards, abortion is a racist institution.
Abortion, by the numbers, is a racist institution. That's not to say that all or even most of those who support abortion are racists. Nor does it imply that there are not racists among those who oppose abortion. This statement has nothing to do with agendas or intent. It has everything to do with the simple undeniable reality that in the United States, abortion kills black children at roughly three times the rate of non-Hispanic, white children. The Reverend Clenard H. Childress calls this phenomenon "black genocide" and has built a national ministry around its exposure. Alveda C. King, daughter of slain civil-rights leader A.D. King and niece of Martin Luther King, Jr., quotes her uncle often when outlining her opposition of abortion. She writes:

[Martin Luther King, Jr.] once said, “The Negro cannot win as long as he is willing to sacrifice the lives of his children for comfort and safety.” How can the “Dream” survive if we murder the children? Every aborted baby is like a slave in the womb of his or her mother. The mother decides his or her fate.1

Lest you feel these claims are an exaggeration, consider the numbers. Among black women, the current abortion ratio is 420.2 That means there are 420 abortions for every 1,000 live births. Statistically, 30% of black pregnancies end in abortion (excluding miscarriages). Among white women, the abortion ratio is 121—which means less than 11% of white pregnancies end in abortion.3 The abortion ratio among Hispanic women is 178, or 15% of pregnancies.4 Even though whites make up 63.7% of America's population,5 white women account for only 37% of its abortions.6

By the latest count, approximately 2,614 human beings lose their lives to abortion each day in the United States.7 The CDC tells us that on average, 19% are Hispanic, 36% are black, and 37% are white.8 That translates to approximately 497 Hispanic children, 941 black children, and 967 white children. Think about those numbers. Though the white population in the U.S. outnumbers the black population five to one,10 abortion kills close to the same number of black children each day as it does white children. John Piper, a white pastor with a heart for racial justice, remarks on the disparity of abortion this way:

The de facto effect (I don’t call it the main cause, but net effect) of putting abortion clinics in the urban centers is that the abortion of Hispanic and Black babies is more than double their percentage of the population... Call this what you will—when the slaughter has an ethnic face and the percentages are double that of the white community and the killers are almost all white, something is going on here that ought to make the lovers of racial equality and racial harmony wake up.10

In 2014, a total of 303,844 blacks died in the U.S.11 That same year, an estimated 954,000 abortions took place in the United States.12 If 36% were performed on black women, that means 343,440 black babies were aborted. In other words, more blacks are killed by abortion each year in the United States than by all other causes combined.

In 2010, the black population in the U.S. stood just shy of at 39 million.13 The CDC reports that during the 1970's, roughly 24% of all U.S. abortions were performed on black women.14 That percentage rose to 30% in the 1980's, 34% in the 1990's and 36% in the 2000's.15 That means that about 31% of all U.S. abortions since 1973 have been performed on African American women. Based on the January 2013 estimate that there have been 55.7 million abortions in the United States since 1973,16 we can deduce that approximately 17 million of the aborted babies were black.

Despite an overall black population growth of 12% between 2000 and 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau reports that the black population "grew at a slower rate than most other major race and ethnic groups in the country."17 CBS News reported in 2009 that "Hispanics have surpassed blacks as the nation's largest minority group."21 Can there be any question about the role abortion has played in this demographic shift? Despite similar population numbers, Hispanic women account for approximately 19% of U.S. abortions whereas African-American women account for up to 36%. From 1973 to 2012, abortion reduced the black population by 30%, and that doesn't even factor in all the children that would have been born to those aborted a generation ago. To put it bluntly, abortion has thinned the black community in ways the Ku Klux Klan could have only dreamed of.

The fact that black leaders, like President Obama, support abortion rights does not change the reality of what is happening. How many candidates for public office have abandoned a prior conviction so as to be consistent with a party platform? This is perhaps nowhere more evident than in Reverend Jesse Jackson's flip-flop on abortion. Prior to having ambitions as a Presidential candidate for the Democratic Party, he was an eloquent and outspoken opponent of abortion. Though his public stance on abortion has reversed, his earlier remarks remain as applicable as ever, and show that there is more than mere numbers at stake. Abortion attacks the "moral fabric" of an entire people. The following remarks come from his 1977 article for the National Right to Life News:

The question of "life" is The Question of the 20th century. Race and poverty are dimensions of the life question, but discussions about abortion have brought the issue into focus in a much sharper way.

How we will respect and understand the nature of life itself is the over-riding moral issue, not of the Black race, but of the human race.

The question of abortion confronts me in several different ways. First, although I do not profess to be a biologist, I have studied biology and know something about life from the point of view of the natural sciences. Second, I am a minister of the Gospel and, therefore, feel that abortion has a religious and moral dimension that I must consider. Third, I was born out of wedlock (and against the advice that my mother received from her doctor) and therefore abortion is a personal issue for me.

From my perspective, human life is the highest good, the summum bonum. Human life itself is the highest human good and God is the supreme good because He is the giver of life...

There are those who argue that the right to privacy is of higher order than the right to life. I do not share that view. I believe that life is not private, but rather it is public and universal.

If one accepts the position that life is private, and therefore you have the right to do with it as you please, one must also accept the conclusion of that logic. That was the premise of slavery. You could not protest the existence or treatment of slaves on the plantation because that was private and therefore outside of your right to concerned.

Another area that concerns me greatly, namely because I know how it has been used with regard to race, is the psycholinguistics involved in this whole issue of abortion. If something can be dehumanized through the rhetoric used to describe it, then the major battle has been won. Those advocates of taking life prior to birth do not call it killing or murder, they call it abortion. They further never talk about aborting a baby because that would imply something human. Rather they talk about aborting the fetus. Fetus sounds less than human and therefore can be justified.

… What happens to the mind of a person, and the moral fabric of a nation, that accepts the aborting of the life of a baby without a pang of conscience? What kind of a person, and what kind of a society will we have 20 years hence if life can be taken so casually?

It is that question, the question of our attitude, our value system, and our mind-set with regard to the nature and worth of life itself that is the central question confronting mankind. Failure to answer that question affirmatively may leave us with a hell right here on earth.18

Eugenics baby!

Well that's very amusing, Mr. Sanders. But as you know, the medicines are for you and the other ward patients to serve you and their best interests.

Alcohol is strictly prohibited. However, if you feel that you do not want to take your medicine orally, we can certainly administer it in another fashion. But I am afraid you may not like the alternative.

Well that's very amusing, Mr. Sanders. But as you know, the medicines are for you and the other ward patients to serve you and their best interests.

Alcohol is strictly prohibited. However, if you feel that you do not want to take your medicine orally, we can certainly administer it in another fashion. But I am afraid you may not like the alternative.
Easy, nurse.
We hardly know eachother.

Easy, nurse.
We hardly know eachother.
Of course we've known one another for many years now, Bernard.

Unfortunately, when you and some of the other gentlemen here have had to visit the fourth floor for treatment, often short term memory loss is a side effect. But we know the benefits of the treatments you each have received up there far outweigh this effect and other minor inconveniences to your memories.

A good night's rest will do wonders for you. And I look forward to our group session tomorrow.

Good evening, Bernard.

Medicine time. It is medicine time, gentlemen.

[QUOTE="Mildred Ratched RN]

Alcohol is strictly prohibited. However, if you feel that you do not want to take your medicine orally, we can certainly administer it in another fashion. But I am afraid you may not like the alternative.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Mildred Ratched RN]
Of course we've known one another for many years now, Bernard.

Unfortunately, when you and some of the other gentlemen here have had to visit the fourth floor for treatment, often short term memory loss is a side effect. But we know the benefits of the treatments you each have received up there far outweigh this effect and other minor inconveniences to your memories.

A good night's rest will do wonders for you. And I look forward to our group session tomorrow.

Good evening, Bernard.[/QUOTE]

Oh boy...Bob's back

And he's a shebe....

Oh, look! A new persona, just when some old posters' shticks were getting worn out.

..eugenics is and remains today a dirty word--precisely because of the horrors in Central Europe in the middle of the 20th century. But the Progressive Era is roughly a generation before and it had a very different meaning then than it does now. Eugenics, at the time, was the social control of human heredity. And many progressive economists and their reform allies saw eugenics as among the most fundamental of reforms that the state could carry out. In some sense, what's more important than what we would today call the human genome? So, in their view, eugenics, which comes in two flavors--negative eugenics, which is preventing children from the unfit; and positive eugenics, which is promoting more children from the fit--was at the core of any sensible social and economic policy. It's relation to Darwinism is very complicated, Russ, as you know. Each one requires a chapter in the book to sort some of these things out. A Darwinian is someone who looks at outcomes, and, in the jargon of social Darwinism says that those who survive are fittest in some sense. The eugenicist is making the opposite claim. The eugenicist is worried that those who are surviving who are outbreeding their hereditary betters need to be controlled. So, in some sense, though they both are species if you like of evolutionary thought applied to social and economic problems, eugenics starts with a very different premise--which is: The fittest are not surviving. Eugenics judges the races that are fitter ex ante, and that therefore the state must intervene to ensure that that is stopped--that the hereditary inferiors--immigrants, Catholics, and Jews from Southern and Eastern Europe, Asians, African-Americans, and the disabled--not be permitted to perpetuate their kind, or at least not be able to outbreed their biological betters.--Illiberal Reformers: Race, Eugenics, and American Economics in the Progressive Era,

[/QUOTE]

Oh boy...Bob's back

And he's a shebe....

[/QUOTE]
Now when we left off at our last session, we were discussing Nonon's continuing use of his outdoor voice here in the ward. Mr. Ono, do you remember the rule that we use our indoor voices so the older gentlemen are not startled from your screaming?

Perhaps you would be kind enough to begin our talk today using our best indoor voices, shall we?

Oh boy...Bob's back

And he's a shebe....

Now when we left off at our last session, we were discussing Nonon's continuing use of his outdoor voice here in the ward. Mr. Ono, do you remember the rule that we use our indoor voices so the older gentlemen are not startled from your screaming?

Perhaps you would be kind enough to begin our talk today using our best indoor voices, shall we?
There we go. Don't be startled Milz. Next time just hit the "reply" button.

There we go. Don't be startled Milz. Next time just hit the "reply" button.
Patients are not permitted in the nurses' station, Mr. Israel. Once you've returned to the ward floor I am sure we can have a productive conversation about the radio and the other machines designed for the patients' benefits.

I would be so disappointed if this transgression of the rules meant a more formal use of one of the 4th floor machines needed to be administered to you again. I believe we both remember how disconcerted you were the last time you left us no choice but to have you pay a visit there.

Patients are not permitted in the nurses' station, Mr. Israel. Once you've returned to the ward floor I am sure we can have a productive conversation about the radio and the other machines designed for the patients' benefits.

I would be so disappointed if this transgression of the rules meant a more formal use of one of the 4th floor machines needed to be administered to you again. I believe we both remember how disconcerted you were the last time you left us no choice but to have you pay a visit there.
I'm very concerted. Although we lost braddah Romey last year. His tenor voice and Ono stand up bass will be missed. We would be happy to play music for your patients.

Oh boy...Bob's back

And he's a shebe....

[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you would be kind enough to begin our talk today using our best indoor voices, shall we?[/QUOTE]

Bob...you need to stop.
This fantasy you have of being Andy Kaufman's alter ego is going to land you in jail, you're just an old dude
who has a moderately quick wit.....eventually you will cross the line and some woman is gunna slam a zinger on ya....

Back