Ponderable

D8BheYxVUAABDTY.jpg

from the LA Times:

California’s Legislature is less popular than Trump with the state’s voters, poll finds

The heavily Democratic state Legislature is less popular among California voters than President Trump.

That’s not a typo.

It’s a poll finding released Wednesday by the nonpartisan Public Policy Institute of California.

Even less popular than the Legislature and Trump is Congress.

Why is Congress held in such low esteem, even though the recently reinstalled House speaker is California Democrat Nancy Pelosi?

“Because they’re not getting anything done. It’s that simple,” says Mark Baldassare, the PPIC president and pollster.

And the Legislature isn’t perceived to be doing much either, Baldassare says. The lawmakers don’t seem to be in sync with new Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom.

“The public doesn’t have a sense yet that this governor and Legislature can work together and solve problems,” Baldassare says. “There’s not an awful lot that anyone can point to and say they’ve done something.”

entire article:
https://www.latimes.com/politics/la...lature-disapproval-rating-20190606-story.html

Looks like someone has had enough of you baby killing fascists,
DAILYWIRE.COM
ROLL TIDE: Alabama’s Top Donor Calls For Boycott Against State, University Over Abortion. Alabama Gives His Money Back, Takes His Name Off Building.
DAILYWIRE.COM
ROLL TIDE: Alabama’s Top Donor Calls For Boycott Against State, University Over Abortion. Alabama Gives His Money Back, Takes His Name Off Building.
DAILYWIRE.COM

DAILYWIRE.COM
DAILYWIRE.COM
DAILYWIRE.COM
That Duck be quackin’

JUNE 8, 2019
Martin Luther King, Jr.: The Bombshell the Media Refuse to Handle
By Don Boys
The world media, except in the U.S., are awash in the depressing, deplorable, and disturbing revelations about Martin Luther King, Jr. David J. Garrow, King's friendly and liberal official biographer, revealed up to 45 sexual encounters by King and the observation of and encouragement by King of the rape of a church member by her pastor — all supported by FBI surveillance tapes.

One FBI memo reported, "King maintains intimate relationships with at least three women, one in Atlanta, one in Mt Vernon, New York, and one in Washington, DC," making him susceptible to blackmail. He also had a longtime mistress in Los Angeles, wife of a dentist, in addition to his many one-night stands. It goes on and on. In 2010, Kentucky state senator Georgia Davis Powers recounted her intimate relationship with King in her book, I Shared the Dream.

Garrow also reported about King's "love child" with a girlfriend in Los Angeles, and King "continued to support this child" and called the mother every Wednesday.

When Coretta King complained about her husband's affairs, he told her she "should go out and have some sexual affairs of her own." According to one of my contacts, Coretta got fed up and went after Martin with a butcher's knife. He wrote me, saying, "I am from Atlanta, and my grandmother's neighbor was head of nursing at St. Joseph's Hospital [now Emory St. Joseph's]. One morning, she told my grandmother that they had brought MLK into the emergency room the night before because "Coretta caught him with another woman and cut him up with a butcher's knife."

Evidently, Martin didn't get her point and continued to fornicate.

Standpoint, where the original article appeared, reported that King "preferred to perform unnatural acts on women." Such an evil mind makes me ashamed of his being a Baptist.

The FBI doesn't usually show any interest in the sexual proclivities of citizens, but when a person of interest gets in bed with communists, U.S. officials show an interest. This was especially true while we were in the middle of the Cold War with the Soviet Union. The FBI got interested in King's activities because many of his associates were members of the Communist Party USA.

King admitted to being a Marxist to communist bag man Stanley D. Levison, a white man, who served as his speechwriter, ghostwriter, and tax-preparer. Levison, in addition to bankrolling the Communist Party in America, also gave King $10,000 in two years, which is equivalent to $87,000 in today's money. Levison gave the Communist Party $76,500, equivalent to $650,000 in today's money. Remember that Levison worked for King while working for the Soviet KGB secret police!

In my eBook Martin Luther King, Jr.: Judged by His Character Not His Color!, I deal with King's wild sex parties, his perversion, his drunkenness, his plagiarism, and his admission of being a Marxist. All of it is documented by his "best friend" Ralph Abernathy, FBI files, etc. My book highlights the person, the preacher, the politician, the party, the plagiarist, the prevaricator, and the philanderer.

More in Home

DAILYWIRE.COM
DAILYWIRE.COM
DAILYWIRE.COM

Did they have to do it 3 times?

What do you people think is behind these oil tanker "attacks" in the middle east?
I have my ideas, but I'd like to hear from the peanut gallery before I tell all of you why you are wrong.

Back