Player-Coach Romance: Yes, or No? Thoughts?

I say no but I can't stop love connections. I knew a manager in the yellow pages that always gave the good house leads to a few of the girls he was going out with at different times. He was single and loving life. It made regulars sales reps like me feel that it was unfair.

I say no but I can't stop love connections. I knew a manager in the yellow pages that always gave the good house leads to a few of the girls he was going out with at different times. He was single and loving life. It made regulars sales reps like me feel that it was unfair.

Every time I think about Chastain and Smith, I vomit a little in my mouth.

It's a 100% no. There is a power differential in a player - coach relationship. It also disrupts the team dynamic. And then what happens if the relationship ends in a bad way? Overall completely inappropriate.

Last edited:
This is insane. What about college coach hooking up with player(s)? Our poor daughters are getting hit on everywhere and from both sexes. Can't the girls just go play futbol without being courted by the coach? It's said that over half the coaches in WSL are in a relationship with one of their players. NWSL was much worse than dating relationships. These punks were using their power to "get with" the girls. Most of the girls were in vulnerable position, like trying to make the last roster spot. These people are losers!!!

I'm starting to think soccer is a cult with horrible cult leaders. Many of these cult leaders want to get their hands down the pants of our dd. They & Them monitor your every move online. You MUST support Transgender Day Visibility and support MTF playing soccer with and against the females. You better not post, like or laugh at any post they deem offensive. Only their beliefs are to be followed. You MUST obey The Boss!!! I feel sorry for these players. None of them stuck up for the players getting abused all these years, even though many of these so-called leaders know about the abuse. That's a weak leader!!!

Back