Pats Pre-Academy 06 Team.. thoughts?

Does anyone know the quality of training and team for next year? We are matched up against this team in Man-City and was just curious.. ok just bored ;)

Does anyone know the quality of training and team for next year? We are matched up against this team in Man-City and was just curious.. ok just bored ;)
Saw them play at CRL Play-In and was surprised. They were well organized and looked to connect. I have a feeling they'll be just outside the top teams but will be able to hang and will only get better.

Saw them play at CRL Play-In and was surprised. They were well organized and looked to connect. I have a feeling they'll be just outside the top teams but will be able to hang and will only get better.

Sorry found it. That was the Pats RA team from Redlands not the "Pre-Academy" team out of Irvine. Looks to be a strong team from Redlands though

Sorry found it. That was the Pats RA team from Redlands not the "Pre-Academy" team out of Irvine. Looks to be a strong team from Redlands though
I thought the same thing at first because they inherited the GotSoccer account from the Redlands squad, but if you look closely they're both listed under "David Baillie" as the head coach. A couple of players on that squad are siblings of players of the 04 DA team based out of Irvine as well. Not sure if they combined the squads with Redlands, but the team from CRL Play In and the one listed for Man City are one and the same from what I've been able to piece together.

I thought the same thing at first because they inherited the GotSoccer account from the Redlands squad, but if you look closely they're both listed under "David Baillie" as the head coach. A couple of players on that squad are siblings of players of the 04 DA team based out of Irvine as well. Not sure if they combined the squads with Redlands, but the team from CRL Play In and the one listed for Man City are one and the same from what I've been able to piece together.

Gotcha. Confusing because website doesn't list him at the pre-academy coach.. they list Mike Ickes or something. Apparently they have 2 teams playing under the Pre-Academy title. David's team is the top team though, should be a good game.

Back