Pardon David Dennison

He's probably a train wreck on the sidelines...

No Wez......that's you.

How many times have you been asked to leave the pitch......

Don't lie.....just tell the TRUTH. It's good for the soul.

kicking-and-screaming.jpeg

Wez in action !

I don’t know if you have kids or if they play soccer son, but remember not to yell at the refs.

Of course Juan...my response was based on you and your brethren's stupidity. We all know ref's aren't as clueless as you nutters. But thanks for the unsolicited advice.

"The leader" of what? You need to check with your doctor, you clearly have early onset dementia...
"There have been plenty of laws broken and plenty of arrests at his properties that are well frequented by Russian gangsters. Of course he has managed to avoid arrest himself. The law hardly functions at all against the 1%."

That's your quote you ignorant fuck...
You then go on to cite an article claiming Trump has been doing his laundry for years...what leader were you referring to asswipe?
Oddly enough, I'm sure those with dementia make more sense than you do...Magoo proves that almost daily...:cool:

"There have been plenty of laws broken and plenty of arrests at his properties that are well frequented by Russian gangsters. Of course he has managed to avoid arrest himself. The law hardly functions at all against the 1%."

That's your quote you ignorant fuck...
You then go on to cite an article claiming Trump has been doing his laundry for years...what leader were you referring to asswipe?
Oddly enough, I'm sure those with dementia make more sense than you do...Magoo proves that almost daily...:cool:

You're not fooling anybody.

Back