Orange County HS Refs

soccersc

SILVER ELITE
Wondering if I can get some help on who/what association CIF uses for refs in Orange County and if you know who is the assignor of that unit.
Thanks for the help!!

The ocsoa website says I have to be a member to view the content. Do you know who assigns for that unit?

OC high school refs are a joke. I’d rather pay the extra money to upgrade. Pure garbage….. at least the refs we had this season. Hopefully AI will take their jobs

OC high school refs are a joke. I’d rather pay the extra money to upgrade. Pure garbage….. at least the refs we had this season. Hopefully AI will take their jobs
Where else is CIF OC going to get refs? There is already a referee shortage in SoCal.

C'mon man...We have all had calls go against us. I really hope you are not talking about a youth/high school game referee..
Isn’t the title of the discussion OC High school Refs??!! Did you think I’d be talking about MLS refs? Of course we ALL had a few bad calls but I’m not talking about “a few” bad call I’m talking pure garbage as in waiting for the hidden cameras to pop out. And no our team didn’t lose the game….I guess this isn’t the forum to share your opinion or experience. Take care

Isn’t the title of the discussion OC High school Refs??!! Did you think I’d be talking about MLS refs? Of course we ALL had a few bad calls but I’m not talking about “a few” bad call I’m talking pure garbage as in waiting for the hidden cameras to pop out. And no our team didn’t lose the game….I guess this isn’t the forum to share your opinion or experience. Take care
Your sarcasm will make most people believe that you are "one of those" parents and I bet that you are. If you don't like the refs and their calls, you should become one so you can change the world. Get over it! Bad calls and missed calls happen in professional sports, too!

98% of the stuff I hear HS parents screaming for is pure garbage. No concept of the game and what should and shouldn’t be called and want a yellow card every 5 minutes.

Back