OMG

Panera closing the last of its pay-what-you-can stores
John Sexton Feb 06, 2019 5:01 PM
Top Pick
97ec9f28-0436-49d2-8100-15779e0081b1@news.ap.org.jpg

No more free lunch.

Why would she teach her kids the truth?
I know that sort of thing is lost on you and your party.
What are you afraid of? It was hate...that’s why she got arrested.
And you don’t like science, so you of all people shouldn’t buy that biology nonsense. That sounds like some phony scientific consensus stuff.

And you don’t like science, so you of all people shouldn’t buy that biology nonsense. That sounds like some phony scientific consensus stuff.
So she should tell her kids a man is a woman? Kids already have enough things to deal with without this made up BS.

George Orwell wrote a book about people getting arrested for things like hate.
Ever read it?
Up is down, wrong is right, love is hate, man is woman, etc,...
Things that were true in the past were erased, and replaced with new "facts", and new "truths".

George Orwell wrote a book about people getting arrested for things like hate.
Ever read it?
Up is down, wrong is right, love is hate, man is woman, etc,...
Things that were true in the past were erased, and replaced with new "facts", and new "truths".
You might want to re-read that book, this time with your eyes open.

I just re-read it a few months ago.
What did I miss?
You correctly pointed out that a woman got arrested for "hate".
Alarming, yes?
I’m cracking up laughing after doing a google search.
Transgender support = Orwellian is a nutbag crusade. It’s like Democrat economic policies = Venezuela. Perfect little nonsense, easily understood sound bites for the idiots to hold onto and get scared and angry about.
Lighten up and appreciate freedom. Stop being so scared and angry. What’s it to you?

I’m cracking up laughing after doing a google search.
Transgender support = Orwellian is a nutbag crusade. It’s like Democrat economic policies = Venezuela. Perfect little nonsense, easily understood sound bites for the idiots to hold onto and get scared and angry about.
Lighten up and appreciate freedom. Stop being so scared and angry. What’s it to you?
Your problem is that you never read the book, and you think a google search to find a view point to suit you is just as good.
All your cards are on the table, bro.

Nice try, sailor.
Lighten up. Appreciate freedom. Stop being scared and hateful. It’s so 2017.
You're a fraud.
You said that the woman got arrested for hate, then you tell me to read a book you never read.
Then you double down and tell me I need to appreciate freedom, but see no need to correct your stance on thought crimes.
Bye.

Back