OMG

If a kid is born somewhere in the middle and wishes to compete at a HS level or below, a special assessment could be made in this extremely rare case.
Not what we are talking about here.

I just disagree.
Whether the girls in the track article you posted are doing their best- finish in first, second or third it really has no effect on their life. It will have no impact on the college coaches who come to watch and look at times. Ostracizing youths and teens because they don't fit into your narrow definition of what a person is... does however seem like it could have a lasting effect on a kids life.

So again, my position of get rid of the crazy parents and lets the kids play. It's better for everyone that way...

I just disagree.
Whether the girls in the track article you posted are doing their best- finish in first, second or third it really has no effect on their life. It will have no impact on the college coaches who come to watch and look at times. Ostracizing youths and teens because they don't fit into your narrow definition of what a person is... does however seem like it could have a lasting effect on a kids life.

So again, my position of get rid of the crazy parents and lets the kids play. It's better for everyone that way...
You're just trolling me.

Dizzy 101

I don't know... Dizzy strikes me as someone who wants to argue just to argue. Changes his opinions, makes contradictory statements and more likes to troll then win arguments.

Ricky on the other hand in his heart of hearts is a true believer. My guess is he really does think Trump is telling the truth and it's the congress, FBI, CIA and really everybody else that's lying and out to get him. And I bet he really does lay awake an night worrying about transsexual ruining sports.

I don't know... Dizzy strikes me as someone who wants to argue just to argue. Changes his opinions, makes contradictory statements and more likes to troll then win arguments.

Ricky on the other hand in his heart of hearts is a true believer. My guess is he really does think Trump is telling the truth and it's the congress, FBI, CIA and really everybody else that's lying and out to get him. And I bet he really does lay awake an night worrying about transsexual ruining sports.
Have a nice day.

Have you heard the one about McCabe and Comey and Lynch and Obama? How about the one about HRc deleting 30.000 emails about her mom's funeral and her daughter's wedding? How about the one where she destroyed all her phones?

Aren't you the guy who keeps saying "but HRC won the popular vote"?
That is just to show how unpopular the winner was . . . my God if 3 mil + more of those who bothered to vote voted against him imagine what would happen if ALL the eligible voters voted!

. . . and if the Russians weren't on team Trump, even more.

That is just to show how unpopular the winner was . . . my God if 3 mil + more of those who bothered to vote voted against him imagine what would happen if ALL the eligible voters voted!

Rules are rules, BTW collusion isn't a crime.

Imagine if the Dems would allow the cleansing of the voter rolls? Get all the felons, dead people and the illegals off of there.
We would have a damned Garden of Eden.

Imagine if the Dems would allow the cleansing of the voter rolls? Get all the felons, dead people and the illegals off of there.
We would have a damned Garden of Eden.
There needs to be a real concerted push to clean up the voting process.
We need a uniform, bullet proof way of verifying, and counting votes in a efficient and timely manner.

There needs to be a real concerted push to clean up the voting process.
We need a uniform, bullet proof way of verifying, and counting votes in a efficient and timely manner.
Yes, but making someone show ID is too complicated and expensive, you know, like what you need to cash a check, use a credit card or fly.

Rules are rules, BTW collusion isn't a crime.
Ah yes the new anti-democracy American, I'm sure your parents are proud . . . does your family know how you really feel? . . . and no I'm not anti-American, I'm anti-your vision of what you want America to be, aka a banana republic.

The players can only play by the rules that have been established. As I always tell my kids you need to think your way through life . . . maybe you should try that sometime before complaining about people making their way through life the best they can.

They cheated under the radar before....go look it up.
Now the cheatin pieces of shit are denying straight up
women the chance to excel as Real Women....
It's the most disgusting thing in sports right now....

Ah yes the new anti-democracy American, I'm sure your parents are proud . . . does your family know how you really feel? . . . and no I'm not anti-American, I'm anti-your vision of what you want America to be, aka a banana republic.
I am just making sure you know the rules.
BTW, you are very Anti-American.

Back