OMG

Except you won't, so why the stupid post?
Do you know why you don't use it any more?
I never used it just like I never used spitting image, a fly in the ointment or other various sayings because honesty they sound stupid. But your here to tell me otherwise?

I used to think you were an OK guy but your just another looney lefty liberal who thinks too much of themselves.

But when the opportunity arises, I will try to fit it in.

I never used it just like I never used spitting image, a fly in the ointment or other various sayings because honesty they sound stupid. But your here to tell me otherwise?

I used to think you were an OK guy but your just another looney lefty liberal who thinks too much of themselves.

I think you're an OK guy, but I get you confused with GoBear, who isn't. Maybe it's the sports thing about your names.

Guy? I am glad I am not the only one that sees her downhill spiral.

So there is no lie, just ill behaved nutters who like to talk tough about meeting up in person...
You keep telling yourself that.
I can see your knees knock'n and your inner tube neck a jiggl'n through the keyboard.
Nobody wants to see your porta potty meat up.

You keep telling yourself that.
I can see your knees knock'n and your inner tube neck a jiggl'n through the keyboard.
Nobody wants to see your porta potty meat up.

Your the biggest internet tough guy here, congrats you got us all knock'n knees...

So there is no lie, just ill behaved nutters who like to talk tough about meeting up in person...
Fucking liar....
I said you wouldn't talk face to face with someone like you do hiding behind your computers screen.
The screen gives you courage. Face to face you would likely get your ass handed to you, therefore you wouldn't be such an asshole.
You were invited to prove me wrong, you declined, proving my point.
Face it lambchops, you're a lying coward.

Back