OMG

o-MONKEYS-PLAYING-facebook.jpg

You look alright there nonono. Just missing the flames !! Haha!

I’m no expert, but it appears that Trump will “go through some things.”
You are more like e everyday. Throw you a question and you act like you didn't see it. Why is that? Maybe because answering it will make you out to ne the hypocrite that you are. .

Crash and burn Sunshine....

You are more like e everyday. Throw you a question and you act like you didn't see it. Why is that? Maybe because answering it will make you out to ne the hypocrite that you are. .

Crash and burn Sunshine....

You're just too clever for us.

Maybe you should apply for a job at the White House. It appears all the clever people there have left.

Joe doesn’t like news outlets that care about facts.

CNN has rejected two of President Donald Trump’s campaign ads because they contain “demonstrably false” assertions and “statements of fact that are not true.”
You’re a walking talking cliche.
Angry uneducated middle-class white.
Your script is so easy to write...and so dumb.
Yeah, Im the angry one.
Probably because my guy won, and you people are up at 3am biting your pillows and wailing about phantom impeachments.

Yeah, Im the angry one.
Probably because my guy won, and you people are up at 3am biting your pillows and wailing about phantom impeachments.
Remember who you're dealing with:

An angry white lawyer who says he will follow a social narrative even if it's wrong.

A guy who says California is the best place for real estate but his own rental property is in Tennessee.

A guy who's doing the greatest crash and burn on the forum we have ever seen... we gotta give him.props for that! High entertainment value there!!

Remember who you're dealing with:

An angry white lawyer who says he will follow a social narrative even if it's wrong.

A guy who says California is the best place for real estate but his own rental property is in Tennessee.

A guy who's doing the greatest crash and burn on the forum we have ever seen... we gotta give him.props for that! High entertainment value there!!
You and your colleagues should go to work and post yourselves doing the ok sign, down low, on social media. See what happens.

Yeah, Im the angry one.
Not seeing the “phantom” part, but you’re just ignorant enough to see an impeachment proceeding before your eyes and refer to it as “phantom.”
Hey the phantom playoffs are on tonight. Should I watch them on my phantom television?
Maybe drink a phantom beer?

Back