OMG

Drag Queen Reads ‘What Color Is Your Underwear?’ to Young Children
drag-queen-story-hour-public-library-filephoto-getty-images-640x480.jpg

FREDERIC J. BROWN/AFP/Getty Images, File
DR. SUSAN BERRY19 Jul 2019654
4:17
A “Drag Queen Story Hour” event at a Dallas, Texas, library last Saturday featured two drag queens, one of whom read the story What Color Is Your Underwear? to small children.

More than 50 parents brought their children to the story hour held at the Grauwyler Park Branch Library and hosted by drag queens “Cassie Nova” (aka James Gary Love) and “Jenna Skyy” (aka Joel S. Hoselton).

“My little cousin dressed me,” Cassie, with pink and orange hair, told the children, reported Dallas Voice. “So, I’m wearing A LOT!”

Cassie reportedly also read My Cat Jack to the children, encouraging them to yawn, stretch, and scratch like cats.

A video of the event can be viewed at the website of pro-family organization Mass Resistance, which protested the story hour.
I'm guessing the likes of TD, Ratboy and E are all good with this. But when pressed they would not want their kids to participate in this story hour. Or maybe I'm wrong and they are all in on the liberal agenda...

I'm guessing the likes of TD, Ratboy and E are all good with this. But when pressed they would not want their kids to participate in this story hour. Or maybe I'm wrong and they are all in on the liberal agenda...
Yes, they are.
As long as nobody says the pledge allegiance or reads a prayer.

I was listening to Stephen Miller and he seems to say the same things as Joe and Ricky and Iz.
He was obviously best up a lot when he was younger, by kids of all colors. Is that your excuse also?

I was listening to Stephen Miller and he seems to say the same things as Joe and Ricky and Iz.
He was obviously best up a lot when he was younger, by kids of all colors. Is that your excuse also?

If I were President, the only way Stephen Miller and John Bolton would get into the White House would be on a public tour.

Back