OMG

So I can find you on the cycling over 60 group on FB?
Not in any groups. I’m not avid. I just like it.
I have old friends in SD and half moon bay and we meet in SB every year for the 3 days.
Other than that, I get in my bike about every 4 weeks for a 25-mile or so ride in canyons or down the coast.
You ride the Temecula wine country? Must be pretty.
Happy to meet in PV and ride.

Not in any groups. I’m not avid. I just like it.
I have old friends in SD and half moon bay and we meet in SB every year for the 3 days.
Other than that, I get in my bike about every 4 weeks for a 25-mile or so ride in canyons or down the coast.
You ride the Temecula wine country? Must be pretty.
Happy to meet in PV and ride.
I used to ride wine country a lot. But too many idiots on on their phones mixed with narrow roads has made me more of a trails guy. If I'm on the road I usually ride up in the Richie Rich areas of De Luz / La Cresta. You can ride into Fallbrook from those communities and get 65 miles plus.

I don't know if they got anything wrong... I'm not going to bother reading it because Wikipedia has the credibility of a 7-year old and now you do, too.

That's kind of how I thought you would respond.

If you think it is so easy to change a Wikipedia article, you can go to the article in question and leave a note there.

I used to ride wine country a lot. But too many idiots on on their phones mixed with narrow roads has made me more of a trails guy. If I'm on the road I usually ride up in the Richie Rich areas of De Luz / La Cresta. You can ride into Fallbrook from those communities and get 65 miles plus.
I haven't rode mountain bikes in a while. Also really fun.

Back