2004 Black - Monday/Wednesday

Dates: 12/5, 12/7, 12/12, 12/14

Time: 6-7:30pm

2004 Red - Monday/Wednesday

Dates: 12/5, 12/7, 12/12, 12/14

Location: Lake Forest Sports Park Grass: 28000 Rancho Parkway

Time: 6:30-8:30pm

Questions? Contact: doc@strikersorangecounty.com

The Technical Director and ECNL staff will oversee these sessions and the club plans to name a coach by the end of the week.
Thanks. And not trying to be snarky here... but why have tryouts for different "levels" on different dates? Why not have all kids in the same age tryout at the same time?
Is red the 3rd team? Nothing wrong with being the 3rd team, but not many parents/players are "hoping" to make the 3rd team

Thanks. And not trying to be snarky here... but why have tryouts for different "levels" on different dates? Why not have all kids in the same age tryout at the same time?
Is red the 3rd team? Nothing wrong with being the 3rd team, but not many parents/players are "hoping" to make the 3rd team

I don't have the answer, but maybe they want to give players the ability to attend a M/W practice if their current team practices on T/Th or vice versa.

I will say.....if I felt my dd was good enough for the ECNL team, I sure as hell would not take her to the 3rd team's practice days.

But let's be honest here, the coaches of SOC and all the other clubs know the players/parents names who they want to recruit to fill their "A" team. If they receive an email from that parent, they will make sure the player attends the practice with the better players.

Good luck all!

I think the original listing lists "Open Trainings" which are practices, I'm guessing they will have "tryouts" down the road. But to your point I'm guessing most will attend White and Black practices only.

Back