NSCAA Awards

I just stumbled upon the fact that my daughter is an 2016 Youth Girls Regional. Don't they notify people when they get these things? Seriously? I had no idea and this looks like it might be a pretty nice accolade.

Also, I was pretty impressed with the All-Region team. Looks like they could maybe beat the All-American team ;)

Last edited:
I just stumbled upon the fact that my daughter is an 2016 Youth Girls Regional. Don't they notify people when they get these things? Seriously? I had no idea and this looks like it might be a pretty nice accolade.

Also, I was pretty impressed with the All-Region team. Looks like they could maybe beat the All-American team ;)

Congrats to your daughter!! They don't tell you anything. Usually you hear eventually through the SID Director unless you are on top of it yourself.

Those lists are horribly inaccurate too. I noticed that there are at least 2 players listed that just completed their freshman years in college. One has already transferred to a different school!

Those lists are horribly inaccurate too. I noticed that there are at least 2 players listed that just completed their freshman years in college. One has already transferred to a different school!

Yes, I saw that and so it made me question if this was a legit deal!

Back