NPL West Fall League

I’ve been told the NPL West will have a fall season playing concurrently with USSDA boys season. This is suppose to be a similar set up to the DPL for the girls. However I can not find any information referencing a Fall season for NPL. Anyone else have any info, or know any other teams gearing up for this. Thanks in advance

Mixing things up?

http://www.boysecnl.com is the usclub fall & spring league started last year

https://www.nplwest.com is the spring league. Same teams are already in other fall league so doubt that this late in the process.

No, I’m not confused. I was specifically told NPL would be playing in the Fall by a coach who was recruiting my player, but I could not find any supporting information. So I guess I was giving the wrong information. Thanks for the supporting info.

We’re are waiting on this info too! The details are supposedly being worked out. Our team will be playing Coast and NPL 10 month season simultaneously with a maxed roster.

We’re are waiting on this info too! The details are supposedly being worked out. Our team will be playing Coast and NPL 10 month season simultaneously with a maxed roster.

Well that's interesting, 10 months?

With high school break and another fall season playing, not to mention the other leagues like CRL and tournaments going fitting more games in at the last minute is a big challenge.

Combining teams might be the way this goes depending on what comes out? Next year if the details are known in advance I would say teams could prepare and work out there schedules & roosters.

Don't know if the proposed fall league part actually received the backing by us club for this fall but did hear there are sometype of scrimmages or games going on involving LA Galaxy, Pat's, Golden State, and others and they started playing this weekend out at Silverlakes.

Reportingly this is for those players that aren't getting any or very little time in ussda, mostly the youngers in the combined age groups u16/17 & u18/19

Back