Non devisive music thread.

Toby.....for you Flintstones fans ..this guy reminds me of Aff...in looks and attitude.

Enjoy!!

The problem with Toby is the hair line isn't right. My hair is fuller and rich. I agree with Rat that this is picture of Rich Moranis from the Flintstones is close to a dead ringer.

iu

Bag-o-rats.
How many you up to now?

If was was going to pretend to be anyone, it would be me.
Cant blame you for that.
In the Trumpian universe where the opposite of what Trump or his eager minions say is true . . . it's you of course. I don't have the time nor the inclination to generate the Ids like you do. How many are you up to now?

Lol. The old pretend to be the guy with the good hair trick.
Bag-o-rats.

Ricky it you. I mean you're me. I mean I'm you from the future.
I've been sent back from the future to warn you, dump the Trump before it's too late. He's going to destroy the nation.

I meant to write you earlier. But I spent at Ranchito's eating tacos and slamming Corona's. After the Great Trump Famine of 2019, it's been impossible to get good Mexican Food.

Ricky it you. I mean you're me. I mean I'm you from the future.
I've been sent back from the future to warn you, dump the Trump before it's too late. He's going to destroy the nation.

I meant to write you earlier. But I spent at Ranchito's eating tacos and slamming Corona's. After the Great Trump Famine of 2019, it's been impossible to get good Mexican Food.
This calls for drastic measures, and some badass cowbell.

In the Trumpian universe where the opposite of what Trump or his eager minions say is true . . . it's you of course. I don't have the time nor the inclination to generate the Ids like you do. How many are you up to now?
I know you are but what am I?
My cards are all on the table.
It wouldnt be fair to you people for there to be more than one of me.

Even with me just being me, you never see it coming.

signed, Giver.

Back