Non devisive music thread.

Looks like your racist buddy ruined your intended non divisive music thread with his predictable God Bless America by a predictably reliable politically conservative country music artist. Then you indulged him with more predictable and political crappy Merle Haggard music.

I assume Johnny Paycheck is about ready for his entrance. I’ve got 200 quatloos on it. Don’t let me down.

Looks like your racist buddy ruined your intended non divisive music thread with his predictable God Bless America by a predictably reliable politically conservative country music artist. Then you indulged him with more predictable and political crappy Merle Haggard music.

I assume Johnny Paycheck is about ready for his entrance. I’ve got 200 quatloos on it. Don’t let me down.

How could anyone that song or that singer would be divisive?

How could anyone that song or that singer would be divisive?
Well I’ve reverse engineered his string of words that don’t qualify for an actual sentence, but makes the grade for a Trump speech or public statement. It appears from his hysterical state of mind he is pretending or actually has no idea of the song and it’s writer/performer’s history.

The song was written in 1984, and quickly was co-opted by the RNC for Reagan’s re-election, and between Fox, Hannity, Limbaugh and probably Wally George, Glenn Beck, and Morton Downey Jr., been the go-to Republican wackadoodle standard ever since.

Plus Lee Greenwood is on his fourth wife. So there’s that Republican family value quality going for it too.

Well I’ve reverse engineered his string of words that don’t qualify for an actual sentence, but makes the grade for a Trump speech or public statement. It appears from his hysterical state of mind he is pretending or actually has no idea of the song and it’s writer/performer’s history.

The song was written in 1984, and quickly was co-opted by the RNC for Reagan’s re-election, and between Fox, Hannity, Limbaugh and probably Wally George, Glenn Beck, and Morton Downey Jr., been the go-to Republican wackadoodle standard ever since.

Plus Lee Greenwood is on his fourth wife. So there’s that Republican family value quality going for it too.
So, why is that song and that singer divisive?

Back