Nikys Sports FC

anyone know anything about a team called Nikys Sport FC? Playing them in a tournament this weekend only thing I could find is that Nikys sport is a soccer store
yep, pretty darn good right.... it's a blended team from several clubs, Niky's is their sponsor, it allows the kids to just play and parents, to just freak out trying to figure out where they're from and if they'll have to play them in Presidents or National Cup :eek:

Hell yeah baby!!!! Goats fc!!! Iiiiiimmmmm baaaaaaaaccccckkkk.... trash talking in full effect!!! 808bloodline!!! Lets get the party started. These fools on the sideline are trash. Your coach is a little bitch talking trash about these girls on the sideline. They had like 7 coaches under that tent or are they all coaches? These girls don't practice together or play together. Come look for me on the sidelines and we can have a chat. Don't bitch out!!!

It was great watching all the haters of NSFC! Too bad all these teams and people were cheering against a team who just got put together, never practiced together and none of the girls played on a Tier 1 or Gold Team this season. Team didn't lose 1 game. They tied the first 1-1 against FC Legends Riverside who lost in the Finals to Beach FC LB G04 Arrache 1-0. They then played their second game against
CDA SLAMMERS FC - G04 EGSL HUIE and beat them 4-0. Ouch! EGSL? (Remember that NSFC doesn't have any Tier 1 or Gold players). The next day played the 3rd game and beat
Legacy FC - DBSL Legacy FC 3-1. Not bad for a bunch of nobody's!

It was great watching all the haters of NSFC! Too bad all these teams and people were cheering against a team who just got put together, never practiced together and none of the girls played on a Tier 1 or Gold Team this season. Team didn't lose 1 game. They tied the first 1-1 against FC Legends Riverside who lost in the Finals to Beach FC LB G04 Arrache 1-0. They then played their second game against
CDA SLAMMERS FC - G04 EGSL HUIE and beat them 4-0. Ouch! EGSL? (Remember that NSFC doesn't have any Tier 1 or Gold players). The next day played the 3rd game and beat
Legacy FC - DBSL Legacy FC 3-1. Not bad for a bunch of nobody's!

Not sure why everybody liked this post. I didn't take it as anybody talking smack about NSFC. To me, it sounded like a pretty innocent question by PKS. I don't know PKS, but I've seen his/her name on these boards for a while so I'm pretty sure he/she has a pretty good grip on the 04 landscape. I think PKS was just curious. There's no shame in having a stick out your chest moment, I just think your response is disproportionate to the perceived slight, if any.

Not sure why everybody liked this post. I didn't take it as anybody talking smack about NSFC. To me, it sounded like a pretty innocent question by PKS. I don't know PKS, but I've seen his/her name on these boards for a while so I'm pretty sure he/she has a pretty good grip on the 04 landscape. I think PKS was just curious. There's no shame in having a stick out your chest moment, I just think your response is disproportionate to the perceived slight, if any.
There's always more to the story, NSFC's final group game had conditions for them to advance either directly or get a chance to go to a PK tie breaker. I think things went up a notch when a few parents, not Legends Riverside, were seen and heard rooting against the team. This is from multiple sources at that final game.

Have a few friends who played on the NSFC team that weekend and it was an enjoyable weekend with an unfortunate incident but ultimately the kids and families had a blast and got to make new friends and memories.

There's always more to the story, NSFC's final group game had conditions for them to advance either directly or get a chance to go to a PK tie breaker. I think things went up a notch when a few parents, not Legends Riverside, were seen and heard rooting against the team. This is from multiple sources at that final game.

Have a few friends who played on the NSFC team that weekend and it was an enjoyable weekend with an unfortunate incident but ultimately the kids and families had a blast and got to make new friends and memories.

Got it. Thanks

Back