News Paywalls...

tenacious

PREMIER
Was looking for a good news article to post in here, and noticed that every news site is hiding behind a paywall. As someone who earns a living in an "intellectual property" based industry I understand that the money to pay quality reporters and crews doesn't grow on trees.

Yet... now the only way you (the public) can get an honest account of the whats going on in the world is if you (the voter) can afford to pay for it? Not sure how I feel about that.

Last edited:
Was looking for a good news article to post in here, and noticed that every news site is hiding behind a paywall. As someone who earns a living in an "intellectual property" based industry I understand that the money to pay quality reporters and crews doesn't grow on trees.

Yet... now the only way you (the public) can get an honest account of the whats going on in the world is if you (the voter) can afford to pay for it? Not sure how I feel about that.

You work in the " Intellectual Property " industry.....

LaughingHyena.gif

BWwwwhhhhaaaaaaaaa....doing what...designing bubblegum wrappers....

Fuck Me Alice.....you made my Day....Intellectual Property..hooooo fuck

You work in the " Intellectual Property " industry.....

LaughingHyena.gif

BWwwwhhhhaaaaaaaaa....doing what...designing bubblegum wrappers....

Fuck Me Alice.....you made my Day....Intellectual Property..hooooo fuck

Well since I don't know how you pay for the roof over your head, so guess I don't really understand the joke? Nice cartoon figure...

Hopefully you're not laughing at the idea of "intellectual property"? I know in South Asia a lot of people deny the concept and it's bootlegs galore- but it's rare to hear this from an American. Seems pretty simple to me... if I create something, such as writing computer game or a singing a hit song you then have "intellectual property" rights that prevent other's from taking your work and profiting off it unless they get your okay?

Well since I don't know how you pay for the roof over your head, so guess I don't really understand the joke? Nice cartoon figure...

Hopefully you're not laughing at the idea of "intellectual property"? I know in South Asia a lot of people deny the concept and it's bootlegs galore- but it's rare to hear this from an American. Seems pretty simple to me... if I create something, such as writing computer game or a singing a hit song you then have "intellectual property" rights that prevent other's from taking your work and profiting off it unless they get your okay?

You're Hilarious....
Believe me I understand Intellectual Property Rights most likely
10 x better than you...
If you respect Primary Property .....P1
If you respect Secondary Property..P2

Then we're on the same page ...If you have NO concept of the above...
Which I do believe you don't, then you need to study the Concepts I
just related to you...The two terms I just conveyed to you are protected
by Intellectual Property Rights....

Your Move....

You're Hilarious....
Believe me I understand Intellectual Property Rights most likely
10 x better than you...
If you respect Primary Property .....P1
If you respect Secondary Property..P2

Then we're on the same page ...If you have NO concept of the above...
Which I do believe you don't, then you need to study the Concepts I
just related to you...The two terms I just conveyed to you are protected
by Intellectual Property Rights....

Your Move....

Well this bring me back to my OP... Newspaper companies must turn a profit in order to continue to create news and they are putting up paywalls to protect the journalism from theft. Which it would seem means "the only way you (the public) can get an honest account of the whats going on in the world is if you (the voter) can afford to pay for it? Not sure how I feel about that."

Well this bring me back to my OP... Newspaper companies must turn a profit in order to continue to create news and they are putting up paywalls to protect the journalism from theft. Which it would seem means "the only way you (the public) can get an honest account of the whats going on in the world is if you (the voter) can afford to pay for it? Not sure how I feel about that."

You have No Idea what I've just plopped in your lap.... ( V-50 )

Mr Turd ........you are truly full of crap.

You have No Idea what I've just plopped in your lap.... ( V-50 )

Mr Turd ........you are truly full of crap.

You know I think I'm going to switch you out for Bruddah on my ignore list nono. I've been thinking of starting a post about the VA and think his input would be enlighting anyway. Bye bye

You dont seem to be sure about a lot of things.
Doesn't stop you from sticking your foot in your mouth, though.
Dont ever change.
Dumbasses like me need people to make us feel smart.

You know I think I'm going to switch you out for Bruddah on my ignore list nono. I've been thinking of starting a post about the VA and think his input would be enlighting anyway. Bye bye

Oh my.....Poor Poor Mr Turd got caught in a HUGE Lie !

You have NO concept of what I presented you.....None.
I can clearly say ...

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT !

Man, you are a little girl.

Why? Between Bruddah and nono there are just to many crazy posts to wade through to find the good ones. I gotta put one of them on ignore...
If nono can't behave I guess it's time for the change up. (Although secretly I'm hoping in a show of solidarity with his fellow poster, that Bruddah refuses to respond to any of my posts now that he's off ignore)

Why? Between Bruddah and nono there are just to many crazy posts to wade through to find the good ones. I gotta put one of them on ignore...
If nono can't behave I guess it's time for the change up. (Although secretly I'm hoping in a show of solidarity with his fellow poster, that Bruddah refuses to respond to any of my posts now that he's off ignore)
No you don't, you just have a hard time matching wits with them, don't make it more complicated than it has to be.
You people.

Stop Lying and learn proper English !

Back