New Training Aid

DY Soccer

BRONZE
After an initial hesitation, I purchased this training aid. I couldn't be happier with my decision. Not only does it promote first touch, but it also keeps the kids from breaking things in the house. I am even addicted. While on the phone or in internet meetings, I am finding myself using it.

Does anyone else have any experience with this?

https://ohlesport.com/

I did when i was a kid but it was called tether ball then. If you are going to pretend like this isn't your product you are trying to pitch then get someone to write it without all the sales buzz words. The only this is missing is 'but wait, if you order now you get a second for free' just pay separate shipping and handling.

Seriously one of the weakest attempts. Nice first post. That’s funny most of the greats learned how to play without ever seeing this contraption.

I did when i was a kid but it was called tether ball then. If you are going to pretend like this isn't your product you are trying to pitch then get someone to write it without all the sales buzz words. The only this is missing is 'but wait, if you order now you get a second for free' just pay separate shipping and handling.

Sorry Jose, but this is not my product. I didn't invent it, nor do I own any portion of it. I am sorry that you feel the need to ASSUME things. I am certain you know the saying, so I won't continue further with this. I was simply looking for some advice and other opinions.

And BTW my experience with tether ball was on rope, much taller, and we used our hands!

Seriously one of the weakest attempts. Nice first post. That’s funny most of the greats learned how to play without ever seeing this contraption.

2nd one to have to reply to. I do not own nor sell this product. I am simply asking if anyone else has any experience with it. I enjoy it, but am curious if there are any other opinions out there.

What the heck does that thing teach that a player couldn’t get from the following:
1. A ball and a wall.
2. A ball and a friend to play with
3. Any number of various training program videos (coerver, beast mode, YouTube search, etc)

What the heck does that thing teach that a player couldn’t get from the following:
1. A ball and a wall.
2. A ball and a friend to play with
3. Any number of various training program videos (coerver, beast mode, YouTube search, etc)

Perhaps it teaches people how to waste money?

The kid on the floor working on headers!?

Hilarious!?
I didn’t watch that far at first. But that was amazing.
Look- if this contraption gets a kid to knock a ball around more than he/she would otherwise, then it’s a great tool.
But for $125, your might be better off buying your kid 4 @ $30 balls and $5.00 worth of cones.

Sorry Jose, but this is not my product. I didn't invent it, nor do I own any portion of it. I am sorry that you feel the need to ASSUME things. I am certain you know the saying, so I won't continue further with this. I was simply looking for some advice and other opinions.

And BTW my experience with tether ball was on rope, much taller, and we used our hands!
Well it seems I am mistaken. You have a future in writing infomercials they should hire you. If you only used your hands on the tether ball you were not creative.

Lol. I buy my kid reasonable looking equipment and build some of my own things. That thing would just sit in the garage. Wall and a good ball would be better. Better to launch balls at a kid until they figure out the touch.

Back