New ECNL Clubs

That is some good breaking news: High School Soccer is big time in CO. My dd played against one of, if not best CM on that 04 team. Welcome back to the family :) JH is the real deal. I was wondering why she wasn't on The List. I think I know why now. We gots a long way before May 31st and more breaking news.

Do you think DA’s ship is sinking?
One more shoe and I think it's looking pretty bad for them. Maybe all the top teams in socal can meet with someone who cares about the girls first and then set up the season for next year. We have time now with the virus out there stroking real fear. DA is too big. Let Pats, Beach, Legends and SD Surf be GDA. They can play all the other teams across the country. We can set up a "socal only showcase" where the top 4 socal ECNL teams battle it out with the four local GDA teams. That would fix this now!!!!

Kinda curious..what team or teams in your opinion from Socal from DA would be the biggest shoe? (Besides surf)
My view from about 4,500 miles away... SoCal GDA looks awfully good in terms of level of play and travel requirements, both of which really suck for other parts of the country. So unless the high school draw is overwhelming or y'all get tired of dominating at the national level, I don't see why any clubs would switch to ECNL. That is, unless a club wants more control, and the ability to improve profitability.

I think the clubs with DA and DPL need help finding a family for the DPL teams. My dd was almost on a DPL team last year. Two ECNL teams for some first year not too bad imho. Maybe the following year they have a top travel team and a local regional team. That sounds fair. Earthquakes have no team for next year and all the girls need to find families. We know which one's will get adopted first. The other ones, this will be another year of change and mostly, little girls quitting. How sad :( The Doc got paid very nice I hear. Rumors only? I wonder if he got any "up front" cash to switch teams mid season and freaking walk away from playing Surf in 2013 Far West Regionals? I said many here and to others I know, "what the hell made him walk away from pure competition?" Like someone once said, "If you can't beat them, buy them."

As well as Pride SC out of Colorado Springs. So it looks like ECNL has gained a monopoly in the Denver/Colorado Springs metroplex.
Bro, what up? Please speak to your Docs and make the switch now. I'll negotiate three ECNL teams for you guys right now. Give me the number. We need Solar and one more and its over. ECNL needs to find a way for regulation.

Plus, Beach and Legends should be given free entrance this year. In fact, give them two ECNL teams each as well. They have been poached way too many times in the past and apologies need to be made on both sides. It was cut throat in SoCal for a long time everyone. Long before I got here or @MakeAPlay . It always will be because were like Belgium. WE need standard and fair rules that everyone follows. If you don;t follow the rules, you get the boot. Just like at San Diego State Frat houses. You behave wrong or treat the ladies wrong, you're out. Let's start over. I'm telling you, this virus is making us slow down. The world is not ending. We need to chill and do a rebot.

Back