New Club

im trying to decide for a new club team for my daughter , she has been playing club for a 1 1/2 years now but the club she is now keeps playing he in the same position . Does anyone I have the same problem?

Ive noticed the better coaches play their girls in multiple positions to find out their strengths and make them more well rounded. My older daughter plays for Slammers FC, and there was a lot of position changes in the beginning. Most of the girls can play well now at any position on the field. I will be taking my 09 to tryout with the Slammers, and a few more teams. We are looking for the right fit as well.

Hi SublimeSricker...I'm guessing that she is being pigeon-holed as a defender since most people don't complain if they're playing only midfield (since you're basically a forward and defender) or forward (cause who doesn't like to score goals)? If this is the case then I would have my daughter focus on developing her skills (1v1 dribbling, touch on ball) rather than spend my time looking for a new club.

Ive noticed the better coaches play their girls in multiple positions to find out their strengths and make them more well rounded. My older daughter plays for Slammers FC, and there was a lot of position changes in the beginning. Most of the girls can play well now at any position on the field. I will be taking my 09 to tryout with the Slammers, and a few more teams. We are looking for the right fit as well.
What slammers team?

im trying to decide for a new club team for my daughter , she has been playing club for a 1 1/2 years now but the club she is now keeps playing he in the same position . Does anyone I have the same problem?
Hello, I will be hosting my girls try outs on Tuesday and thursday and I'd love for you to come check it out. I understand that these girls are at a very young age and need to try a number of different positions. Our philosophy is that our players need to be excellent soccer players, notnjust excellent in a certain position. My email is totalfutrivav@gmail.com or contact me at 951616491. Hope we can get in contact!

Back