National Signing day

Congrats to the girls and parents who are signing their National Letter of Intent this Wednesday.

Club soccer has been a long journey with many ups and downs, but for those of us with DDs moving onto the next level. I know it brings a sigh of relief and enthusiasm :) enjoy your DDs day of honor and take lots of pictures!

Look how rare it is to be recruited for womens college soccer!

Attachments

• IMG_2053.PNG
    IMG_2053.PNG
    99.8 KB · Views: 32
Damn Wazzu has 14 players in their incoming class!! 12 freshman and 2 transfer. Gonna be a young team on the Palousse.

Bitter Sweet, all the years of driving all over California, 2 cars later, privates trainers, ups and downs with coaches, it's almost over for this age group (Las Vegas & National Cup) and that's it....some of the best soccer I've seen over the years at this age group and I'm really going to miss watching them play. Sitting on the computer watching them play in college across the US is just not the same :( but, super happy for all the girls playing on, best of luck in your college journey's...

Bitter Sweet, all the years of driving all over California, 2 cars later, privates trainers, ups and downs with coaches, it's almost over for this age group (Las Vegas & National Cup) and that's it....some of the best soccer I've seen over the years at this age group and I'm really going to miss watching them play. Sitting on the computer watching them play in college across the US is just not the same :( but, super happy for all the girls playing on, best of luck in your college journey's...

Watching them on TV means that you can drink and watch. It's nice being able to do things that were frowned upon in club.

Back