National Cup

Slammers and LAGSB are through to play each other tomorrow on the one side of the bracket.....

Nice and warm/hot in Temecula.

From the ranking numbers, looks like Strikers FC Mission Viejo Pre Acadamy Watts is the favorite in this weekends all SCDSL final!

Good luck and Congrats to all the boys!

Several of the 04s that played for Esparza 03s have moved to the 04 team. Esparza acquired a few other CDA-HB players to fill their roster. There is a great deal of talent in CDA-HB in the 03,04 age groups.

Several of the 04s that played for Esparza 03s have moved to the 04 team. Esparza acquired a few other CDA-HB players to fill their roster. There is a great deal of talent in CDA-HB in the 03,04 age groups.
This kid is supposedly an 03 currently rostered on Godinez and played a game against galaxy with 04 Gimenez

This kid is supposedly an 03 currently rostered on Godinez and played a game against galaxy with 04 Gimenez

The players that moved from Esparza are all 04s. They have to provide their original birth certs for the final. There is nothing illegal going on. They planned on the move a while back but it took a while to get families comfortable with the change in Teams. The very young 04s that played up with Esparza in the 03 age group have talent but were bullied by some of the older 03s. Playing at their true age has developed more confidence for them and strengthened the 04 team.

I don't "know" anything, and I don't think you do either other than what you "heard".
I believe what Galaxy Dad said above (who seems to have some knowledge of facts), and you have provided no information except what you "heard" and "supposedly"....regardless, I don't think what you have posted here is right to say on an open forum, but I am not the internet police. Accusations have consequences.

I don't "know" anything, and I don't think you do either other than what you "heard".
I believe what Galaxy Dad said above (who seems to have some knowledge of facts), and you have provided no information except what you "heard" and "supposedly"....regardless, I don't think what you have posted here is right to say on an open forum, but I am not the internet police. Accusations have consequences.
Why do you think all of a sudden cal south is requiring authentic birth certificates.......that was never the case before. Someone brought it up at the game in question but it was too late to protest. To avoid this, cal south is now making teams show birth certificates and not copies. Like I said, we shall see........

Why do you think all of a sudden cal south is requiring authentic birth certificates.......that was never the case before. Someone brought it up at the game in question but it was too late to protest. To avoid this, cal south is now making teams show birth certificates and not copies. Like I said, we shall see........
Check the Girls '06 thread.....it may have some indication as to why some BC's are getting called into question.

Lots of drama going on over at the G06 board. This one is a non story. All the boys have their original records and will present to Cal South. The facts are player 141 never played for Godinez- he played up with the 03s for Esparza. Several of the 04s that played up with Esparza's 03s have been in the works to play with the 04s but as stated it took some time to develop comfort and CDA didn't want to rush it. These particular boys were much better off playing their own age group. This 04 group played and won a tournament after the season ended and the boys were meshing great so they kept it that way for National Cup and plan to going forward with Boys ENCL etc.

There will be no issue with any of the CDA teams. They are all playing their legitimate age.

This is no surprise as there was also movement between the CDA Ezparza and CDA Godinez White 2003 teams.
@galaxydad, is Esparza moving to CDA HB? Sure looks that way.

Congrats to the Strikers. Video missed 2 of the hat trick by the Striker star player. Stud game.

Great run by the Slammers! Congrats all around.

Lots of talent in so cal at the 04 level.

**Btw. Accusations proved completely false. Fake news -- feel good?

Back