National Cup Olders Schedule?

SocalPapa

SILVER ELITE
Anyone have any insight into when the National Cup olders schedule will be released? The Cal South National Cup web site says venues and schedules are scheduled to be posted online the "second week of MARCH" and, well, here we are on the 14th day of March.

The odd thing is that the schedules on the link you posted are different than the schedules I found searching on my phone. My player's team is in bracket F in your schedule and Bracket E on my phone. I checked, the dates are the same.

The odd thing is that the schedules on the link you posted are different than the schedules I found searching on my phone. My player's team is in bracket F in your schedule and Bracket E on my phone. I checked, the dates are the same.

Just a thought, I switched the link to go to the girls page. Is your's a boys team?

Sorry I don't keep track of who belongs to what!

I always thought putting the boys first was a bit strange, they do it in ODP too.
I am old school.

Could it simply be that the software goes alphabetically (Boys before Girls; Men before Women) instead of some grand conspiracy to hold the female gender down? The same way they list divisions chronologically.

Could it simply be that the software goes alphabetically (Boys before Girls; Men before Women) instead of some grand conspiracy to hold the female gender down? The same way they list divisions chronologically.
My 8 yrs old son once made an observation that the Mens rest rooms come before the Womens. That explains it!

My 8 yrs old son once made an observation that the Mens rest rooms come before the Womens. That explains it!

I believe it is common architectural practice that in structures likely to have large temporary crowds there will be more facilities for women than for men.

Probably, but what fun would that be?

We we just kidding around about it. I think you are right, although when tournaments have a "Mens" and "Womens" divisions, the "Men" come first.

The whole thing started when I had put a link up that was different because it defaulted to the girls. Later I was trying to get a rise out of Sheriff Joe but he didn't take the bait!!

Back