National and State Cup - WARM UP RR

ferbert

SILVER ELITE
I would like to invite your team to our annual "massive Round Robin". Last year we had teams from San Diego to Santa Barbara, which led to a very competitive and successful event
This year, RR will be limited to State - National Cup teams ONLY. (no exceptions)

* NATIONAL & STATE (presidents) CUP TEAMS ONLY
* LIMITED TO 8 TEAMS PER DAY
* BOYS AGE GROUP 2005
* 2 GAMES MINIMUM
* 30 MIN. HALVES
* 5 MIN BREAK
* NICE FIELDS (CHAFFEY HS) ONTARIO.
* $50 REF FEE PER GAME - PER TEAM
* FULL SNACK BAR, FOOD & DRINKS AVAILABLE

RSVP YOUR SPOT 1ST COME 1ST SERVE
EMAIL: celticadmin@icloud.com

Attachments

• PRE NATIONAL CUP WARM UP 2005 lr.jpg
    PRE NATIONAL CUP WARM UP 2005 lr.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 24
Unfortunately, because of the rain, CRL games will be played on February 4 & 5th. That will prevent some of the top teams from attending.
Yes, I know BJ18, what a bummer. I did schedule this RR based on CRL and State/National cup Schedules, to try to make it available for everybody. anyways, So far very competitive teams confirmed. it will be good with or without CRL teams. Good luck out there

Thank you Box for the feedbacks
Excellent games throughout the day. I really enjoyed watching your game vs LA Galaxy Pre Academy.
You guys are a very good team.

Thank you Box for the feedbacks
Excellent games throughout the day. I really enjoyed watching your game vs LA Galaxy Pre Academy.
You guys are a very good team.

Thanks. Lag are an excellent team. They move the ball better than any 05 team I've seen this year. They have a lot of little players that are probably on the younger side of the age group but they are highly skilled and well coached.

Back