Military Spending Costs...

Your projections would be hilarious
if you weren't such a sad character.

Just for you Rodent...
Just for you....

tenor.gif

Nice group of Marines down there at Pendleton, huh?
Human trafficking and drugs.
Oorah!
They didn't want those people to be held at the concentration camps on the border where Trump is building ovens and gas chambers. The drugs came with the humans as street currency. Duh!

You’re way over their head whenever you discuss economics.
The simple math of Trump tax cuts leading to less revenue leading to greater deficits escapes them. They don’t understand it.
Less revenue is what you had before and certainly after 6 straight years of QE and a near doubling of the national debt. Fries U! What a deal.

You’re way over their head whenever you discuss economics.
The simple math of Trump tax cuts leading to less revenue leading to greater deficits escapes them. They don’t understand it.
Less revenue is what you had before and certainly after 6 straight years of QE and a near doubling of the national debt. Fries U! What a deal.

Isn't that special... bubs has an excuse about why he's fine with Trumps deficit spending after years of pronouncing himself and free trader.

No more quoting from Milton Friedman for you.

Isn't that special... bubs has an excuse about why he's fine with Trumps deficit spending after years of pronouncing himself and free trader.

No more quoting from Milton Friedman for you.
Why would I be fine with the annual average trillion dollar deficit spending of Obama that Trump inherited?

Why would I be fine with the annual average trillion dollar deficit spending of Obama that Trump inherited?

I believe the better question is why you're anti-deficit spending with Obama, but never willing to hold Trump up to the same criticism?

You afraid Sheriff Joe is going to ride up with his happy cowboy friends and take away your republican card? lol You people make me laugh with how trained you've become.

Last edited:
I believe the better question is why you're anti-deficit
spending with Obama, but never willing to hold
Trump up to the same criticism?

You afraid Sheriff Joe is going to ride up with his
happy cowboy friends and take away your republican card?
lol
You people make me laugh with how trained you've become.

Tiny " T " and his Liberal Lemming Tirade.....
Oooooo....yur soooo stern..
How about you wake up to the Shithole Obama
was creating and Trump has eliminated.....
You want to talk about training....you're still
parading around in a Brown Shirt and Jack Boots....

Back