Megan Rapinoe.....Just STHU and Play !!!!

Upon further revew:
Everyone’s new soccer hero Megan Rapinoe is actually kind of awful

Beyond the embarrassing exercise in self-victimhood, Rapinoe’s personality is marred by her lack of appreciation for the country that has given her the chance to rise so far and achieve so much. She has turned the women’s historic World Cup win into a political pissing match, when it could have been a bipartisan moment of unity for the country. When asked, Rapinoe said, “I’m not going to the f---ing White House.” Plus, she has repeatedly knelt for the national anthem and said, “I’ll probably never put my hand over my heart. I’ll probably never sing the national anthem again.”

It's hard to avoid the conclusion that Rapinoe is a bad role model for the millions of young women across the country. They look up to her and see not a disciplined, respectful sports icon, but a groundlessly bitter, petulant celebrity who is totally ungrateful for the opportunities she's had. As Marc Thiessen put it for the New York Post, "Megan Rapinoe is a great — but needlessly, selfishly divisive — athlete.”

This truth has, unfortunately, been largely lost in the post-victory fanfare. Everyone should be happy the U.S. women’s team once again proved its excellence on the international stage, but we must not forget that Rapinoe is not someone worth celebrating.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-hero-megan-rapinoe-is-actually-kind-of-awful

Her behavior post World Cup Championship (and to a degree prior) has likly cost her millions in endorsements. She's just not very smart.

Upon further revew:

Beyond the embarrassing exercise in self-victimhood, Rapinoe’s personality is marred by her lack of appreciation for the country that has given her the chance to rise so far and achieve so much. She has turned the women’s historic World Cup win into a political pissing match, when it could have been a bipartisan moment of unity for the country. When asked, Rapinoe said, “I’m not going to the f---ing White House.” Plus, she has repeatedly knelt for the national anthem and said, “I’ll probably never put my hand over my heart. I’ll probably never sing the national anthem again.”

It's hard to avoid the conclusion that Rapinoe is a bad role model for the millions of young women across the country. They look up to her and see not a disciplined, respectful sports icon, but a groundlessly bitter, petulant celebrity who is totally ungrateful for the opportunities she's had. As Marc Thiessen put it for the New York Post, "Megan Rapinoe is a great — but needlessly, selfishly divisive — athlete.”

This truth has, unfortunately, been largely lost in the post-victory fanfare. Everyone should be happy the U.S. women’s team once again proved its excellence on the international stage, but we must not forget that Rapinoe is not someone worth celebrating.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-hero-megan-rapinoe-is-actually-kind-of-awful

Her behavior post World Cup Championship (and to a degree prior) has likly cost her millions in endorsements. She's just not very smart.
She's real, and true to herself, and that's better.

She's real, and true to herself, and that's better.
Her screaming "New York City, you're the motherfucking best!” in front of a large live audience while on national TV is extremely inappropriate for any member of the USWNT especially a captain. She detracts from the celebration and much of what the USWNT is all about. Again she seems to be a pretty ignorant person.

Her screaming "New York City, you're the motherfucking best!” in front of a large live audience while on national TV is extremely inappropriate for any member of the USWNT especially a captain. She detracts from the celebration and much of what the USWNT is all about. Again she seems to be a pretty ignorant person.
That's funny, I didn't hear any of that. Besides the TV audio, screaming mf from a float in noisy NYC is pretty tame in comparison to naked painted bodies strolling down the street, LOL! I hear worse language every week on PGA coverage.
She's well spoken, articulate and scares straight America down to their tighty whiteys. She may need a bit of polish when it comes to public speaking . . . but isn't that what millions love about trump, he sounds like them?

Megan Rapinoe: My Girlfriend Told Me They're Gonna Ask Me 'To Run For President'
"She’s like, you need to be careful. They’re gonna ask you to run for president."
screen_shot_2019-07-12_at_6.28.52_pm.png

Randy Holmes via Getty Images

amanda-prestigiacomo.jpg

By AMANDA PRESTIGIACOMO
@AMANDAPRESTO
July 12, 2019

Earlier this week, anthem-protesting U.S. Women's Soccer star Megan Rapinoe told MSNBC that her girlfriend, WNBA star Sue Bird, told her that she might be asked to run for president of the United States soon.

Megan Rapinoe: My Girlfriend Told Me They're Gonna Ask Me 'To Run For President'
"She’s like, you need to be careful. They’re gonna ask you to run for president."
screen_shot_2019-07-12_at_6.28.52_pm.png

Randy Holmes via Getty Images

amanda-prestigiacomo.jpg

By AMANDA PRESTIGIACOMO
@AMANDAPRESTO
July 12, 2019

Earlier this week, anthem-protesting U.S. Women's Soccer star Megan Rapinoe told MSNBC that her girlfriend, WNBA star Sue Bird, told her that she might be asked to run for president of the United States soon.
Just Do it.

From Izzy's FEE article:
US Soccer sells these broadcast rights and sponsorships as a bundle, not separately for each team. As a result, it’s hard to tell how much of, say, Budweiser’s sponsorship is attracted by the men’s team and how much by the women’s. Presumably, sponsors are paying to get their name in front of potential customers. Considering that data show TV viewing figures for the men’s team are higher than for the women’s team, this might suggest that the men’s team is the attraction for a disproportionate amount of that broadcast and sponsorship revenue. This would explain the pay disparity

From https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/10/us-...world-cup-final-was-higher-than-the-mens.html:
US viewership of the 2019 Women’s World Cup final was 22% higher than the 2018 men’s final
Fox Sports' statement reports that total viewership, including online streaming, peaked at roughly 20 million, making it the most-watched soccer match on English-language television, men's or women's, in the U.S. since the 2015 FIFA Women'sWorld Cup final, which delivered 25.4 million viewers.

And

https://www.starsandstripesfc.com/2...ip-and-bonuses-highlight-womens-pay-disparity:
Restricting interest to just the United States, the scale still favors the women. The women’s quarterfinal match against France was watched by over 6.1 million people, in the awkward 3pm EST timeslot, while the English speaking comparison for the men’s quarterfinal victory over Curacao was 1.55 million on a Sunday night. Over the course of their final three games the women tallied 27 million viewers for Fox.

Viewership is of course not the only way to measure interest, and the women have also proven their ability to drive the bottom line. The home women’s jersey has eclipsed all sales records, men’s or women’s, for Nike, and is up over 500% versus the last World Cup on Fanatics.

As usual Izzy and his sources of information are full of shit!

Hey dip shit.......
What's the " speed of play " of a Women's National Game .....
What's the " speed of play " of a Men's National Game .....

That's right .....there's a HUGE difference !

And that HUGE difference is represented in the over all turnout
thru out the years.....The Women's League a few years back was
about to go belly up, if it didn't already happen....

They can demand all they want, but the FINAL SAY SO IS THE
CONSUMER WHO OPENS UP THEIR POCKETBOOK !

Pontificate all you want Booty, but the final word is in
the Cash Register .....and if the money ain't there ....they
are NOT going to get paid what they demand....That Simple !

Just Do it.

I would PAY to see Megan Rapinoe and Alexandria Okra Cortez
wrestle on prime time on the front floor of the House of Representatives.....
That's all that facility is worth any more !

I think it would be a crying weep fest until one poked the other in the eye....

Upon further revew:

What she said.

" Husky Poo " is parading his emotions around on the
back of a loud mouth teletubby..........one that will be
NON RELEVANT here very soon....

twinkywinky.png

QUOTE="Nonononono, post: 275047, member: 2987"

My God. What have you planned?
See below......

We are seriously worried now.
You should be very worried....
Your Criminal Party is falling apart at the seams...!

Call 911.
I don't make prank calls....
The Police Depts have better things to address than an old over
weight man like you who pretends to be Bob Zmuda ( Tony Clifton )
on a SoCalSoccer forum...

Walk to the nearest police station or hospital.
It would do you some good...exercise, yes it would.

You have friends.
I have lots of friends, I hope to goodness you do too....

I’m here for you.
Don't worry about me, worry about yourself and the disease your
party has spread across this great land....MAGA !

/QUOTE

This is the plan for this pm.....

They're gunna love it...

Bastille Day..! A Frenchman in the " Yellow Jersey "....!

garlic-and-rosemary-t-bone-steaks-with-warm-potato-salad-102927-1.jpeg

Back