looking for a team in SCV

I think you will have a hard time locating a team in Santa Clarita, I would definitely try the San Fernando Valley where there are many more clubs to choose from and the commute isn't too difficult. I have found the clubs in the Valley have more in depth goal keeper training.

Thanks MLX. I have heard bad things about all the clubs Pat's, FC V and Real SCV. We ended up going to the valley and found a spot and are very happy. Seems all of the Directors in the area are only concerned about money and the amount of teams, not the quality of training or the development of the player...……...

Seems all of the Directors in the area are only concerned about money and the amount of teams, not the quality of training or the development of the player...……...

That's not just a Santa Clarita problem, my friend. That's the status quo in most regions. Congrats on finding a good spot for your son.

That's not just a Santa Clarita problem, my friend. That's the status quo in most regions. Congrats on finding a good spot for your son.

I’m sure you are right but the pool up there seems very tight. Lots of teams turning over and players and coaches moving around. When I see or hear to much of that happening I have to question it. Thanks we are happy for now. We will see how it progresses over time of course!

Sounds like you are from somewhere else too! I'm sure it could be worse finding good food. I've already found that you must drive 45-60 minutes to find good food.

Back