Legends Showcase

Are the academy teams already formed? Some of these clubs have had ac1 and ac2 for a year or more.
Legends has academy, academy 1 and academy 2.

Are the academy teams already formed? Some of these clubs have had ac1 and ac2 for a year or more.
Legends has academy, academy 1 and academy 2.

The "GDA" teams that played at Legends Showcase were Beach, Legends, West Coast, and LA Premier.

It looked like West Coast had a combination of their ECNL team and some younger WC players to fill their roster. I heard a few of their players were out for the weekend due to injuries. The Legends DA seems to be the core group of their
SCDSL Legends Academy team with a few additional players and a young (2005) guest player (not sure if she was guesting or on the team). I think that Legends will be gaining a few more players from Arsenal, so they will most likely have a stronger team the next time they play. LA Premier had a combination of LA Premier players, FC Golden State, CZ Elite, and two Blues players (not sure if they were guesting or if they are on the team). Beach had a combination of returning Beach players and one player from an outside club. These were just a few observations of the teams from the weekend.

I am sure all of these teams will look a bit different in July at Surf Cup or at the Silverlakes Showcase. Looks like teams are still trying to round out their rosters for the upcoming GDA season.

Internally Pats is using "DA Reserve". Not sure if that will be used to the outside world.

Does it really matter?

Back