Laguna United 03 breaking up?

galaxydad

SILVER ELITE
Rumor is that the team has split and players are looking for teams?

Laguna is a solid team, I heard they got a new coach and must of rubbed some parents the wrong way.

El Sereno played great, do not what happened on final, sounds unrealistic to be 5-0 and did hear ref was really bad.

The Fullerton Rangers was the only team to beat El Sereno,

Laguna is a solid team, I heard they got a new coach and must of rubbed some parents the wrong way.

El Sereno played great, do not what happened on final, sounds unrealistic to be 5-0 and did hear ref was really bad.

For sure unrealistic score in the Final. Their semifinal with the Michigan team was a great game...one very mature striker on the Michigan team. Fullerton is tough but El Sereno had already qualified for Semis when they played.

Indeed they got a new coach..
But he’s a top notch coach with a lot of experience always coaching great teams.

They’re in great hands, it’s always hard for a new coach to come in specially right before a big tournament/ National Cup.

It seems he made it work with in a short period of time for the Vegas tournament taking them to the Final.

Indeed they got a new coach..
But he’s a top notch coach with a lot of experience always coaching great teams.

They’re in great hands, it’s always hard for a new coach to come in specially right before a big tournament/ National Cup.

It seems he made it work with in a short period of time for the Vegas tournament taking them to the Final.

Is the Rumor that Laguna is splitting up still going around??Lol

I told you that MA is a top notch coach.

Back