Keeper needed!!!!

Hello Southern California soccer people. My name is lorne howlett, and I coach the 2001 South valley Thunder girls soccer team. Due to injuries we have been left without a keeper for the foreseeable future. So far this year our only loss was in the final 4 of national cup. We have won 3 college showcases and are ranked #12 in so cal. We're in the California regional league and we're promoted to premier. We need a keeper asap. I'd be ok with a keeper who trains in their hometown and meets us at all games, as long as they are a gold or premier level player. If you guys, or if you know of anyone who's a solid keeper and is looking for a good squad please pass on my info. Lorne 661-703-1914

Hello Southern California soccer people. My name is lorne howlett, and I coach the 2001 South valley Thunder girls soccer team. Due to injuries we have been left without a keeper for the foreseeable future. So far this year our only loss was in the final 4 of national cup. We have won 3 college showcases and are ranked #12 in so cal. We're in the California regional league and we're promoted to premier. We need a keeper asap. I'd be ok with a keeper who trains in their hometown and meets us at all games, as long as they are a gold or premier level player. If you guys, or if you know of anyone who's a solid keeper and is looking for a good squad please pass on my info. Lorne 661-703-1914
Tough spot. Good luck in your search!

Back