Is CSL officially dead now?

I just got an email from SoCal listing a bunch of Clubs who have just come over from CSL.
These seem like the last remaining stalwart clubs, who wouldn't be leaving unless CSL is really dead. Is there anything left of CSL at this point?

Clubs that switched over to Socal (more to come, I'd assume):
Downey Futbol Club
Sherman Oaks Extreme SC
Foothill Storm
Laguna FC
Milan International Soccer Academy
Oxnard United SC
Premier SC
Sporting Football Club
Titans FC Inland Empire
SWAP
Newbury Park Elite Football Club

Coast should basically be called "Socal Elite League" at this point.

Clubs that switched over to Socal (more to come, I'd assume):
Downey Futbol Club
Sherman Oaks Extreme SC
Foothill Storm
Laguna FC
Milan International Soccer Academy
Oxnard United SC
Premier SC
Sporting Football Club
Titans FC Inland Empire
SWAP
Newbury Park Elite Football Club

Coast should basically be called "Socal Elite League" at this point.
Anyone know what the AYSO United teams from up north are doing? Besides Socal Elite, that's one of the other big ones. Socal Elite might wind up having to play itself, though I heard there's a lot of churn in the non letter league older teams...how's that going...are those teams holding together?

CSL has closed registration and posted a news release that it has 33 news clubs joining for Fall 2023, so they definitely seem like they are in operation

Who's Joining CSL?

• Alianza Azteca SC
  • Arena FC
  • Bear City United Soccer Club
  • Bell Gardens FC
  • Carnarinhos
  • Club Alianza
  • Club Deportivo Cobras
  • Dreamers FC
  • FC Premier Elite
  • FC Delano
  • FC Scorpions
  • IE Prestige FC
  • Inglewood Soccer Club
  • LA Bulls
  • Leon FC
  • Pomona City FC
  • Leopardos Soccer
  • Los Angeles Racing Club
  • Newbury Park Elite FC
  • North Hollywood FC
  • OC Lobos
  • Oxnard Soccer League
  • Premier Soccer Academy
  • Pumas LA Soccer Academy
  • Real La Habra FC
  • Royals Riverside
  • San Pedro FC
  • Seahorse Soccer
  • SoCal Elite FC
  • Sporting Fontana
  • Sporting Revolution FC
  • Views FC
  • Zeta Academy

So I noticed Oxnard and Newbury Park on both lists? Hmm. I do know some clubs were moving the girls side to So Cal while keeping the guys in Coast.

CSL should just become a Sunday league. There is a market for it.
Well Teams in CLS are the small clubs the neighborhood clubs that so far haven’t gave in to merge with the big clubs. Wouldn’t be able to join SoCal if they wanted to because of the amount teams they need to join SoCal league

I was half joking when I say they should become a Sunday league. We need a Sunday league option. We need a league that plays on Sundays instead of Saturdays.

Well Teams in CLS are the small clubs the neighborhood clubs that so far haven’t gave in to merge with the big clubs. Wouldn’t be able to join SoCal if they wanted to because of the amount teams they need to join SoCal league
What is the minimum number of teams for SoCal clubs?

The problem for coast soccer is the he amount of travel parents will need to do to play silver or bronze level teams. Sunday league soccer sounds great for many families

Not sure why anyone would want to see either league fail. They are actually set up to co-exist, one being CalSouth and the other Club Soccer. In the past teams were allowed to do both leagues and both state cups before SCDSL came in with all their money

Back