Insole question

gst8

BRONZE
Sorry if off topic but I've seen Superfeet insoles recommended a few times over the years in this forum and was wondering if anyone could suggest a specific version (green, orange, copper, etc) that works best with soccer cleats. Thanks in advance.

It is dependent on the players feet and how they pronate when walking/running. I would recommend either going to a podiatrist, good sports physical therapist or if you don't want to go the medical route go to Road Runner Sports and get a free analysis. I used the green Superfeet until my physical therapist recommended Spenco Total Support Insoles. My DD used to wear the Spenco thin version in her cleats since her orthotics were a little too thick. She got new sports orthotics through a podiatrist ($25 insurance deductible) last summer and uses them now. The Spenco regular black is around $20-$25 and the thin is around $30-$35 on Amazon. DD also tried the Superfeet thin carbon ($55) but said the Spenco worked better.

It is dependent on the players feet and how they pronate when walking/running. I would recommend either going to a podiatrist, good sports physical therapist or if you don't want to go the medical route go to Road Runner Sports and get a free analysis. I used the green Superfeet until my physical therapist recommended Spenco Total Support Insoles. My DD used to wear the Spenco thin version in her cleats since her orthotics were a little too thick. She got new sports orthotics through a podiatrist ($25 insurance deductible) last summer and uses them now. The Spenco regular black is around $20-$25 and the thin is around $30-$35 on Amazon. DD also tried the Superfeet thin carbon ($55) but said the Spenco worked better.

Thanks, it was actually her PT that recommended them. My daughter was having some heel issues and the PT recommended the Superfeet insoles but I didn't realize there was such a variety.

Back